for And Hold The Earth In Place

9/12/2012 c1 13Nicole Riordan Rowling
Lovely
2/11/2012 c1 4Emily Mae
Cute! When I first saw the pairing and the summary, I was expecting this to be about Neville and Hannah a bit later in life, perhaps after Neville had become Herbology professor. I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong. I like how you show Hannah's early admiration of Neville here. I also like the simple but effective characterization of Neville - he loved Herbology, but when Hogwarts got overrun by Death Eaters his priorities had to change. That really demonstrates his courage. Well done!
11/26/2011 c1 21robbstarkswoman
I like it.

Short and sweet and lovely.
8/25/2011 c1 39Gitana del Sol
oh! so cute! your welcome for all the long reviews jajaja! i like spending time reviewing for authors who deserve it. and if you could PLEASE write a [longer] Neville/Hannah i would really really appreciate it and love you even more for ever!
12/16/2010 c1 21my best enemy
How sweet! Angsty, but sweet :)

Loved it!
10/14/2010 c1 50lorelai-x-gilmore
OMG! How sweet is this? You've really got something here, Erika. I loved it so much - and Hannah & Neville aren't my favorite characters by a longshot. (I'm indifferent to Hannah, but I really loathe Neville.)

Anyway. I love how Hannah wants to see the comfort of dirt under Neveille's fingernails. It's just so... it's very romanticized in this drabble, but in a good way! =D I feel bad that Neville has to clean up after the Carrows - they're unbearable, that lot. =[

Great work, again! =D Loved it!

- Mesteria
10/2/2010 c1 55Xx starlight-moon xX
Ohhh! That was adorable! (It's melted me. And for such an odd pairing too. Neville / Hannah . .. oh well. The heart likes what it likes . . . ;D)

I loved this, needless to say. The picture of Neville as someone quietly dependable - and the way he grows during their final year - was very well done, with the dirt under his fingernails such a tiny, simple image, which still managed to say so much.

I also liked Hannah here - just as quiet and sensitive as Neville, a kindred spirit really, and someone who could see his strengths even before their final year. I like her! (And am now envisioning cute moments of romantic frisson between the pair, as she bandages the bites Neville sustained repotting that Fanged Geranium. :D)
10/1/2010 c1 42TuesdayNovember
That was really sweet! I loved it. =)
10/1/2010 c1 30BellaPur
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So sweet.
10/1/2010 c1 6thebraxiatelcollection
love it. i love how u did hannahs character when theres so little of her:)
10/1/2010 c1 300Inkfire