for Bad Wolf: Phantom Agents

2/5/2017 c7 Guest
Hahahahahaha..! I KNEW Deadpool was gonna end up appearing! xD And the last sentence in the end just cinched it for me. Pfffffffft...! Although I'm disappointed the Avengers won't show up. :[ Butttttt, they could always show up in some other crossover, right? :] But welcome back~! This chapter wasn't a patchwork quilt monster, don't worry! I enjoyed it as much as every other chapter, which is a lot. (Well, besides the JL one. I liked that one best. Batman is awesome.)
2/5/2017 c6 Guest
-dances with excitement instead of fansquealing- YEAHHHHHHHHHH! GO BATMANNNNNNN! :D
Lol, it's obvious he's my favorite hero, isn't it? :P But he's hard not to like; he's da BAWSSSSS! xD Oh, and btw, will you do a chapter with these series in it?: Harry Potter, the Avengers, or SHIELD, How to Train Your Dragon, and Rise of the Guardians? :3 You don't have to do those if you don't want to; I'm just giving ideas. But it'd be really cool if you did! Also, if you intend on bringing anime worlds into this, I'd be glad to give some more recommendations! *-)
2/23/2014 c7 Anjali
I really like this story! I hope you continue it, even with 1.5-2 year hiatuses between chapters!
2/21/2014 c1 Anjali
I usually don't review before getting to the most recent installment of a story, but I just have to say, I love your prologue! You captured Bad Wolf's POV incredibly well, and the way you weave it all together is magnificent! I can already tell that I'm going to love this story!
9/16/2013 c7 WingedThinged
This story is amazing. YOU are amazing. Everything about it, from the plot to the characters, is perfect. I can't wait for your next update!

p.s. Would that 'wild card' you were talking about happen to be Deadpool?
3/13/2013 c7 8Heroofthe13thDay
Love your story! And it was kinda rushed the X-men thing but I still liked it though
2/11/2013 c7 16Kitsune-242
The MOMENT I saw the thing about "someone" shouting about fanciful readers, I said "Sweet baby Jesus!" And then I laughed. Hysterically. At that, and the quote ghat I'm pretty sure came from Spider-Man. I CANNOT wait for the next chapter. I really hope it comes out soon, because seriously, you're a genius.
1/10/2013 c7 1DragonSLayer5
This is turning out very interesting I can't wait for more.
12/28/2012 c7 20ArmoredSoul
Brilliant. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! This is so awesome I cannot physically express my excitement and joy in words, I am infinitely pleased by how well you have pulled together this brilliant multi verse, and I just about lost it reading the last sentence of the preview. Dead pool, Spider-Man AND Danny Phantom? Wisecracks and hilarity shall abound!
12/16/2012 c7 honest critic
bring on the fantastic four. ; )
10/9/2012 c7 dreacutieface
I'm so excited for the next chapter :) you have a brilliant imagination!
10/5/2012 c7 8ChopSuzi
Okay, okay, I know. I should have reviewed your other chapters, but I was already on the third one before my internet decided to miraculously start working again (Multiple chapters up at a time via tabs), so I figured I'd just say "screw it" until the last chapter. And here we are.

Anyways this is a fantastically written and plotted-out story and I thoroughly enjoy it. I truly hope you get the motive to write another chapter for this! :)
6/16/2012 c7 3sundaysundaes
It's been updated! Huzzah! Praise all the deities! But, seriously, man. I needed this story to be updated like OXYGEN and now it IS!

(Even if I never liked Evolution all that much, this still kicked all kinds of butt. Props. Major props.)

So. In summary: awesome. Let's just hope the wait isn't as long next time because I'm not sure I'll be able to handle it...

Sunday.
6/4/2012 c7 Anon87654
As soon as I read 'Victor Von Doom' I about laughed my ass off. Not only is this the X-Men world, but all of Marvel. I should have expected it from DC, but I was too tired I guess. Lol

I CAN'T WAIT!
6/2/2012 c7 33Mord-Sith Rahl
DEADPOOL!

I was waiting for Marvel. I love DC but Marvel is my first love especially that of the X-Men. But Deadpool...nothing can compare. I hoped when you mentioned wild card...and then with the sneek peeks I was most pleased.

This chapter was definitely great and I'm looking forward to the next part. :)
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »