for From One Doctor, to the Next

11/9/2015 c1 6Kat A. Coop
I really enjoyed this! Having Capaldi would have been hilarious too.
Excellent story!
1/21/2015 c1 Guest
HYSTERICAL HAHAHAHA! I love it XD
4/15/2014 c1 ParasiticSquid
Classic ending...
2/12/2013 c1 120boop-oop-ee-doo
Hilarious!
2/11/2013 c1 16Kitsune-242
...I have a few theories about Thirteen. Was there supposed to be hints? Because I saw a few. Or I could just be overanalysing things. Again. Either way, great oneshot!
12/29/2012 c1 dinominodino
I mostly liked it, but I would have liked to see more symptoms
11/24/2012 c1 Guest
Very funny! You got them spot on which is lovely, and the grey anatomy insert at the end just made me laaaaugh. And Sarah Jane was such a good choice for pov.
7/24/2012 c1 6Bard of Chaos
That ending was hilarious! Good job!
3/12/2012 c1 26Tail Kinker
My guess is that the 13th Doctor is actually House. :)
2/12/2012 c1 TheZenith
I'm not going to lie, growing up I adored the 6th Doctors fashion sense or lack there-of. Lastly, how come the Doctors from the 6th and onward didn't know who the 13th (or ratehr the one that comes after) doctor was? **Spoiler from the old series** Look up 'Trial of a Time Lord' and search for the Valeyard
1/3/2012 c1 52Jaeh
Kept on imagining that the first 2 doctors are in black in white among all the colored...well, everything. O.o

Excellent fic. xD I giggle-snorted, although since 10 in an absolutely fave, I wanted more ten, but since my first doctor 9 is featured even if he's sulky I'm happy. xD

They should've dragged House around in the TARDIS. Although I assume that before they even leave for the first trip the Doctor would've wanted to throw House out of the TARDIS before they get to their destination...

xD
9/4/2011 c1 2Jebbifurzz
Hahahaha, oh man. This was absolutely hilarious, and I loved all the throw-backs to the other multi-Doctor stories, especially the "dandy and a clown" line. At first I was sad that the third Doctor wasn't there (since he and the 11th are my favourites), but then I remembered that he was stuck with UNIT in exile during his first month, which means - wow! - amazing attention to detail!

I like how you poked fun at the sixth Doctor being a bit insufferable. It was funny, but still in good taste.

House was amazing and cantankerous as usual, and I love that you mentioned he had a wife - my head canon says it's Cuddy, and I will accept no less! Then the Mark Sloan cameo at the end - oh man, this was a great romp.
8/5/2011 c1 Rethena Tydnalli
Awesome! I loved it! (Plus, I find it funny that before I reviewed, there were exactly thirteen reviews.) Also, just to clarify, was Mark Sloan the thirteenth doctor? Great twist if he was. I love the show 'Diagnosis: Murder' and I like that you added him in.

You did a wonderful job keeping all the characters in character. Keep up the good work!
7/27/2011 c1 Azrael200
Superb writing. And quite funny too. I like the way you write dear old Doctor and the obnoxious House, true to their original characterizations. The story has a certain feel to it, it really does remind me of the two shows, which is a really good thing. Encore?
4/24/2011 c1 3482734kjhfksf97979
Ive read this twice now mainly because i bookmarked it before i went to bed then read it the next day and forgot to delete the bookmark then a week later saw the bookmark again. Normally i would have closed it and deleted the bookmark but i decided it was good enough to read for a second time even though i knew exactly what was going to happen. Please can you do another chapter of this in Amy's point of view i think that would be brilliant
26 Page 1 2 Next »