for Spoken For

9/9/2018 c1 Della
So hilarious!
3/20/2014 c1 2SuperVikinggirl
That was really fantastic! I was smirking the whole time reading it and I usually don't care to read slash, but I LOVED yours! Thanks so much!
3/27/2013 c1 jankjay
This is brilliant. Really clever, tightly written, your transitions are clear without being pedantic, and it's just a really great way to do it.
I'm in awe. I bow before your brilliance. Thank you for sharing it.
1/17/2012 c1 4dragoness simplicity
lol. Good ending.

A little confusing at times, but still a good story idea.
2/6/2011 c1 SparklyLalala
Oh My God...I think I busted a rib laughing...Oh.My.God...this is hilarious, briliant and tear inducing. You know what, I am going to go and read it again and then I have some recommending to do...

YMCA...only you, your wife and doctor...and me whahahahahaha...get the tie back...PMSL ROF...
11/10/2010 c1 10RogueWhisper
WTF?

*Is really sad that she only heard one side of this conversation*

I would have loved to be sitting next to Crowley in that bar.

Or just next to Dean.

OMG. 5 stars.
11/8/2010 c1 7Kynstar
LMAO! Oh my goodness! That's so freakin' hilarious! He's complaining but gets sidetracked by food! SOOOOO freakin' Dean! I'm laughing so hard it hurts!

Looooved this! Crowley rocks, man! Ask the barkeep Dude, so doesn't even know where he is hahaha! Poor Cas!

Awesomeness at its peak! Well done! *applause* Totally in character - mischievious Crowley, confused but going along with it Cas, and ticked off, complaining, getting distracted, complaining, and getting ticked off Dean. Ending with a resigned sigh. LOL sooo funny!

Thanks for sharing!
11/7/2010 c1 Laegdin
Right from the beginning, this fic had me laughing. I loved how Dean kept getting sidetracked. First with food with Crowley and later on hair care with Shaun.

I thought you structured Dean's side of the conversation very well as it made it easy to imagine what was being said on the other end of the phone. Actually, I'd be really curious as to Sam's reaction if he was listening in. Haha.

Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your writing.
10/11/2010 c1 9Cathartes
Ha ha ha, I get the feeling if I wait long enough, you will finally write that x-rated Dean/Cas slash I've been waiting for ... the early stories are so careful but here's where the truth comes out! No just kidding, you know I love your stuff (I have two accounts btw, this and Coragyps, so we are the same people) and I'm happy with anything you put out. Gotta go read Shine now, I think I've gotten behind!
10/9/2010 c1 Jessjess494
OMG-I laughed out loud at this-especially once Dean started talking to Shaun. His description of Cas as a flower was just classic! This is going to have me quietly chuckling to myself for days xox
10/5/2010 c1 pronto
I never saw this coming! But what a joy it is. You should write crack more often (though I don't want you to give up angst and whump by any means!).

I just love how you wrote this so anyone who reads it can *hear* the other side of the conversation, I love how Dean veers wildly off into tangents with the food, Saturday Night Fever, describing himself to Shaun. I love that he *loves* Cas!

What a wonderful surprise! :-P
10/4/2010 c1 Anne1013
Okay, new rule for you. No reading your crack fics when I'm at work. People look at you funny when you burst out laughing. Poor naive Cas. Love that Crowley took him to a gay bar.

The best is the last chapter though. Dean telling Cas to get his tie back, they would need it! Kinky bastard. And then added himself to the list of people who could "touch that" on Cas. Makes me giggle.

Loved it!

Anne
10/3/2010 c1 6Maz101
Er...so, just how much did you have?

Loved the one-sidedness. Sweet in what it reveals. And so funny.

Reminded me of an extremely foul mouthed, sexed up, Joyce Grenfell (really hope you know who that is!) sketch.
10/3/2010 c1 54Cerridwen7777
I've lost you. Lost you to the slashjobs. Sigh.

"If you’ve laid one cloven fuckin’ hoof on him, I will cut your dick off with a plastic spoon and feed it to you whole."

Heh heh. Methinks he doth protest too much.

"No, wearing your tie doesn’t mean you’re still decent."

Epic.

Dude, you are FUCKED UP. Put down the bottle.
10/3/2010 c1 masondixon
Ok, I didn't see this coming but I think you should consider writing a few of these now and then. I was DYING!

"..cloven f-ckin' hoof."

"Say the word phenomenon. No, not feminine."

"...only you get to touch that, Cas..."

"I have the spoon in my hand."

"Listen to me you moronic f-ckin' moron."

"Phe-no-me-non."

"Fuh for f-ckin'f-cktard f-ckiwit. Your new nickname."

"What was the chicken like?"

"Cas says you had the burger. What was it like?"

"Six one. One seventy. Sixty seven impala."

"Yeah, he's a rose. You nailed it, that's so him."

I was laughing my head off!

Now I am not a slash person but if I was I would have found this bar myself and dragged that "James Dean...only better looking" guy out of there. Well, actually I would do that anyway!

Loved it. Thank You for the surprise gift :)
17 Page 1 2 Next »