for Why Can't I Just Be Single?

6/22 c34 MoppeTime
AHAHAHAHA this story is amazing!
2/17/2019 c7 Kurama-hime.Rocky-hime
Shizu is a disaster and Izaya is a dork. I love it
8/27/2018 c34 Abhieghail
HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS STORY IS SO HILARIOUS THAT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

GREAT JOB WRITING THIS!
5/10/2018 c12 EmoKai478
Izuo is my life
4/9/2018 c3 Guest
It was whaaaaaaaaah.
I can't...it waaaas hilarious!
You're an awesome writer!
I love you!(but not that way obviously)Hahahahahahhahahaha
You are the best!
3/8/2018 c7 Kanra-chan
Omg this is one of the funniest crack fics I've ever found
12/15/2017 c19 magic
I didn't read half of elevator scene...i don't mind making out in front of everybody...but common that was taking it tooo far and also how isit that izaya and shizuo are in darkness while everybody else can see them...i didn't like evevater scene at all so I will assume Erika and all were not at shinra's apt and lift got stuck accidently...thats way more romantic.
10/1/2017 c34 Guest
I know I know you probably won't read this cuz it's been awhile but thank you so much because this was a great book I loved reading it so thank you thank you so much!
5/28/2017 c34 Guest
This was so funny and cute and sexy at the same time..
A perverted Izaya and a tsundere Shizou..the best combination I've read so far xD
12/22/2016 c34 SweetNarry
Your fanfic is the best fanfic I've ever read! I love them soooo much!
12/12/2016 c22 Yet another Lizi
While your story's very good, I suggest you look up the usage of comparative and superlative. In some case (most of them, actually)- your 'worst' should have been 'worse'. Or take up a Beta for that matter.
9/11/2016 c34 Guest
Fucking BEAUTIFUL *sobs
5/6/2016 c31 marilyn
what the,WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
4/30/2016 c2 justsomepasserby
DEBT COLLECTOR KILLED BY OWN BODYGUARD:DIED FROM VENDING MACHINE i was laughing like hell...
4/9/2016 c34 6SakuraFlames
The best yandere Izaya ever! Its so cute that I even fangirl for the day! Please make more fanfics like this in the future!
668 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »