for Sherlock Holmes and the Chamber of Speakeasy

9/9/2012 c2 32Orodruin
This is a delightful story, I really enjoy the old-world feel that you've given it. All the characters have been introduced wonderfully so far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this. Great job, and I hope to see more soon!
8/20/2012 c2 14Old Ping Hai
Please! More!
7/30/2012 c2 3Beloved the Dawn
Ooh! This is really good. I quite like it. I do hope you continue with it. This is much better than other crossovers of this kind that I've seen. Good work!

Beloved the Dawn
5/29/2012 c2 11FlyingLovegood123
I loved it! Your writing is wonderful and enjoyable. I do have some questions, though. Why is William his frist name, and not Sherlock? I might have missed something in reading the books, I suppose. But I think that's my only question, great job!
4/11/2012 c1 FlyingLovegood123
This was so funny! I do hope you continue; this was a lot of fun. Will they run into the Dumbledore's? I can't remember when Albus and Abe went to Hogwarts. Great job!
7/27/2011 c1 Nimblestep
Hmm, I like it... Its very.. Hmm. Keep writing, it's good.
5/24/2011 c1 2Bramblespite
There needs to be more of this!
12/11/2010 c1 4Poison-and-Foxglove
you'd better plan on writing more
11/20/2010 c1 smiles
hello? love where you're going with this, but why no update? please continue, waiting.
11/6/2010 c1 smiles
promising start, now don't stop writing this, it would be interesting to see donovan and anderson, wait, have you seen bbc's new sherlock, watch it. ta, for now