for When It Rains It Pours

10/15/2013 c20 Shadowalker666
Keep up the writing I say. Tastes differ and there will always be those who criticize. Just read what they say, pay attention to what is valid and proper criticism and ignore that which is just flames and thus invalid.
There are many who enjoy your writing such as I, who would miss your stories if you were to stop.
10/15/2013 c20 7Riniko22
Continue your story and don't listen to those that can do nothing but complain. Your writing and story plot has been fine. Hoping you continue your story.
9/22/2013 c17 Guest
I love the part where Herb just said "Yes, I do love fishing"
7/13/2013 c19 29Screaming Dean
I'm happy to see you're doing so well. Keep up the good work.
7/13/2013 c19 shugokage
Amazing story I look forward to reading more thanks!
7/11/2013 c19 Shadowalker666
I hope this means we are due for a new chapter soon as I like this story.
4/10/2013 c5 8Compucles
So far, this is a pretty good story, except it's kind of annoying to read. The pacing is too fast without enough description, while the dialogue is so wooden it sounds like they're reading a script written by George Lucas.

Also, Akane should never have forgiven Ryoga that easily, improved temper or not, and Herb let Ranma off the hook too easily and conveniently.
1/19/2013 c19 3SignDowny
I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
11/2/2012 c1 cabrera1234
Just read this it good also like your ranma and herb story's any more of this pair up.
10/13/2012 c19 luger 7
A most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
7/3/2012 c19 GingerBlade
your well on your way to becoming one of my fav authors
12/19/2011 c19 ArinaSugarBaby
That's some long break to be honest but Yay finally another chapter to one of your stories but it has been so long I may need to start at the begining of all of them just so I can connect to these again. Anyways take care of yourself and I hope to see more soon.
7/25/2011 c18 1Natalie-E-G
Most criticisms remain the same, though I will admit you are now doing much better development.

There is one new criticism, and that has to do with continuity. In the earlier chapters, Genma had sworn vengeance on Happosai and was blaming him for Ranma's situation. Further he had promised to be more of a father and to accept. As to OOC, Genma as long as Nodoka was accepting in the canon I believe would have even accepted Ranma having a child if it pleased the Master. So why is he taking the stand you have presented? Why has he not gone after Happosai, the individual he KNOWS set up everything except possibly the rape. He knows Happosai was involved in the planning including the drugging. Now he is blaming Ranma? At this point, I am so disgusted with the character, I think he should be given female curse, drugged, and made pregnant. If the curses mix in your would it would help the declining giant panda population, if not, it would force him to see things from Ranma's viewpoint.

Genma even apparently has seen Happosai as "And after finding out about your father removing you from the household and barring you from practicing the family art, he decided to declare you a master against your father's protest."
7/25/2011 c15 Natalie-E-G
First remember I am a critic and reviewing. If I could write I would, but I do not have the imagination so in that respect you are one MAJOR step ahead of me. Nothing said is personal, but rather to point out strengths and weaknesses I see.

Criticisms:

1. You rush your story. It is like you are wanting to just highlight a scene. Take more time. Describe more. Give more thoughts and how they effect. Draw the reader in so they WANT to suspend reality and the story become real.

2. SPELLING!

3. Please learn to use the correct homophone. You indicate on you author area that you are from the United States. You should know the difference between: too and to; and your and you're. I think I also saw a: their and there; and a hear and here.

Comment about chapter 15:

I am a little disappointed in this chapter, especially Ranma's apparent pregnancy. I have not finished the chapter but you have her eating pickles and ice cream, vomiting, etcetera. I was very disturbed to see the doctors had not given emergency contraception drugs (Plan-B, etcetera to prevent possible) or even Mifepristone (abortion pill - actually terminates a pregnancy). I would think at least Dr Ono or Dr Shinosukaza would have done something. If the story is actually set in the 1990's then they should have still performed a dilation and curettage (D&C). There was apparently no testing for SID's including AIDS, nor for pregnancy.

This led to read about Japanese and rape. Apparently your story is basically correct in general attitude. According to Catherine Makino of WeNews "In 2006, Japan's Gender Equality Bureau released a study finding that of 1,578 female respondents around 7 percent said they had been raped, at least once. Of those, only about 5 percent-6 out of 114-reported the crime to the police. Of those who remained silent, nearly 40 percent said they were "embarrassed."

In fact rape victims are denied medical treatment by the police after initial reports unless there is a clear medical situation. Being raped is not considered a medical situation requiring immediate treatment.

I am still disappointed in Ranma's physicians. God have mercy on any female that is raped in Japan.
7/24/2011 c18 1anthony883
Talk about forgeting your place. I guess Genma forgets that in Japan It is usually the person with the higher social standing in a marriage who family name is taken. In this case that would mean that Nodoka is a Saotome by blood and Genma is just married into the family. He shouldn't have the authority to declare Ranma ronan.
86 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »