for When It Rains It Pours

7/21/2011 c5 ArinaSugarBaby
Before I cotinue on reading this chapter what are the odds? 5:1 4:1? Hmm? And who holds the money if I were to place a bet and who would make sure I got my money if I won?
7/20/2011 c18 5pizzigri
Hello again, Zeltronica.

Well, I have read all of this fanfiction up to this chapter; I congratulate you on the very obvious evolution and maturity of your writing skills, from chapter 1 to 17.

At first, I disliked the style and dialogues, mostly, but that slowly improved to a very good level; in other words, I don't think that "writing skill" is anymore in the way between your imagination and the readers.

The plot follows a main direction around which different subplots develop, flowing nicely along in a very pleasurable and entertaining way.

Each "story arc" starts and ends without any continuity problems, and you seem to have a knack in building up tension and elegantly allow the action to climax. This notwithstanding, in my opinon the story remains somewhat quite fragmented.

I enjoyed the story up to now and am quite curious to see how you will wrap up things (especially with Herb).

All my best,

franco

to the point that situations and character emotions now are very well described and
7/19/2011 c13 6DandelionKing
I'm disturbed by the lack of respect. Everyone is telling everyone that Ranma was "violated." And, much of this dialogue glorifies the violator as strong and mighty and Ranma in girl form as weak. I am thinking that these sorts of narratives we've learned and passed along are part of the perpetuation of rape mentality. hrm. this bears more thinking about on part. In the Ranma 1/2 fanfiction universe, your fic does present an interesting concept.
5/31/2011 c17 22FaerieKnight197
I like. Well written, and nicely paced. I hope you do continue this one.
4/26/2011 c17 bad234
Interresting Twists, but now i want to know the Finale Parrings
3/16/2011 c17 1InknKey
Love this chapter. Though digging out of a collapsed temple would probably result in a miscarriage, which would make for a much more dramatic story, but I digress. Keep it up.
3/16/2011 c17 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Well done, nice fight.
1/19/2011 c16 animefreak 171
Cool chapter could u make mouse die in ryoga's place I realy hate mouse
1/19/2011 c12 animefreak 171
Wow that is all I can realy say that and I see a lot of pain in the future
12/28/2010 c16 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice addtion to the ghost mother and daughter.
12/14/2010 c3 29Sakura Lisel
I can't believe Akane. If Ranma gives up HIS bracer to Ryouga, Ryouga would be able to stay human all the time if he combined the bracer with Akanes Amulet, and Akane hopes that Ranma would be willing to give up HIS chance at regaining his MANHOOD after all the trouble he went to get that stupid bracer to begin with, just so Ryouga who CAN change back and forth can be human full time again? I'd refuse outright, especially if the bracer and the amulet are the only likely magical objects Ranma would ever find that can release his birth form, as long as he's wearing them. *lol*
12/12/2010 c15 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Ranma have a long hard road ahead of her.
12/12/2010 c12 3Aceina
this is a good fic so far i like it alo tbut this chapter had 1 thing id like to point out neko ken does NOT give ki claws ranma just moves his/her hand really fast
11/24/2010 c14 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great to see Ranma alive again.
11/24/2010 c14 ziggi92
Great Chapter and Looking foward for next chapter.

What would be Lovely is that Ranma staying as girl and akane chould get same curse like Ukyo had.

talking about couples would you mix up Shampoo & Herb