for When It Rains It Pours

11/23/2010 c14 Shadowalker666
Very good chapter and I believe very poetic justice for all involved.

I loved the scene in the icecream parlour and the way Nodoka acted.

Looking forward to more about Akane’s and Ranma’s relationship with each other and with the new Herb, and also the travels and adventure to come with Ryoga.

Update before long please
11/23/2010 c14 1InknKey
love it! a positive conclusion to a dark and gritty event. I'm still loking for Happosai's comeuppance.
11/11/2010 c13 ziggi92
Could see a new twist in story that Ranma would get pregnant after attack and I would like know what curse Ukyo will get maybe she will be stuck as man and she is always talking being pretty fincee

Looking foward for next chapters in your stories
11/10/2010 c13 hitmanmarco
are you going to finish all your stories?
11/10/2010 c13 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Ranma and family, dark days are comming.
11/10/2010 c13 Shadowalker666
Good chapter well written and good spelling.

It is good to see vengeance and justice starting to happen and also good to see Akane staying with Ranma the way that she is.

Keep up the good work.
11/10/2010 c13 InknKey
A brilliant story with dark twists happening that I would never have expected. I don't really want to see Ukyo killed about as much as I want Happosai to burn for a lasting eternity in hell.
11/2/2010 c12 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy! the main trouble is, well Ranma awake first or well the tigress awakes for paybacks.
11/2/2010 c12 Shadowalker666
Nasty chapter but also good and i believe accurate under the circumstances. I wonder how his so called friends will fell when they learn the consequences of what they did?

Update soon please.
11/1/2010 c12 1Ranma-sama
Their plan finally came to fruition, although with consequences I dare say they had not dreamed of. I look forward to seeing how this plays out, especially with so many people involved in the plot.
11/1/2010 c12 1InknKey
Wow, now this $%&^ just got real. And it is awesome. I assume this is where Ranma loses the bracelet.
11/1/2010 c12 Pu7o
Ouch. This was pretty damn dark. Still, looking forward to see how it continues.
10/25/2010 c11 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, a major storm going to hit Nirmia and lifes well end and friendships broken forever.
10/25/2010 c11 Pu7o
So I guess the plan is to take off the bracelet at that party? I also have the feeling that they're planning on doing more than just locking Ranma there...
10/25/2010 c11 Shadowalker666
Good chapter. It looks like some not very good plans are starting to come together, i doubt they will go as they are supposed to and i think that no matter how they go Ukyo is going to be a very sorry and sad girl by the end of it all.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »