for When It Rains It Pours

10/25/2010 c11 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, a major storm going to hit Nirmia and lifes well end and friendships broken forever.
10/25/2010 c11 Pu7o
So I guess the plan is to take off the bracelet at that party? I also have the feeling that they're planning on doing more than just locking Ranma there...
10/25/2010 c11 Shadowalker666
Good chapter. It looks like some not very good plans are starting to come together, i doubt they will go as they are supposed to and i think that no matter how they go Ukyo is going to be a very sorry and sad girl by the end of it all.
10/22/2010 c10 Shadowalker666
Short but good, and in this one his enemies are turning out to be a lot of real mean spirited and nasty minded people.

Having it turn out to be Ukyo following him was a surprise i really thought it was Gosunkugi.
10/22/2010 c10 Pu7o
I said it once, and I'll say it again. Ranma is screwed.
10/21/2010 c9 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Happ, well never learn.
10/21/2010 c9 Pu7o
Why is Ukyô still trying to steal the bracelet? Hasn't anyone explained to her what'll happen? Also, it's "Hiroshi" and "Daisuke" (not "Daisuki" like the other reviewer said). Yeah, Ranma's in serious trouble if pretty much everybody's out to get him.
10/21/2010 c9 Shadowalker666
Still going well though 'Heroshi and Deisukei' are almost always spelled as 'Hiroshi and Daisuki'

Looking forward to the next chapter.
10/20/2010 c8 Shadowalker666
You have a way of coming up with and writing good and interesting stories. The only real trouble you have is that you at times mix same sounding but different meaning words(pour instead of poor or rite instead of right) not sure if these were in this or another of your stories but you get what i mean.

This aside your writing skill and ideas are still very good.

Way above anything i can do.

Keep writing and update soon please.
10/15/2010 c8 2BonusPoints
Phew, finally caught up with you.

I'm just ecstatic to see the improvement in your technical skills over the course of this story. In addition, the story is settling into a very commendable pace; Reading chapters 5-8 felt much easier and took less perceived time than reading *any* of chapters 1-4.

Characterization isn't always entirely stable, especially in the dialog where many of them share too much of their speech patterns to feel properly distinct, but is enough so that I am only very rarely struck by the sensation that any character is *not* himself.

A minor nitpick, and at this point, that's all it is. Don't forget to keep an eye on repetitive language. A prominent example of this in these later chapters has been characters saying "Look..." followed by an explanation of some sort. I am sure Nodoka did so no less than five times in chapter seven alone, and she wasn't the only person doing it.

I'm glad you're having fun writing this, since it's turning into an enjoyable read.

As for abruptness, I'd say things are still a little fast for my preference, but that it's reached the point where it's just that, my preference for things to be very, *very* gradual and drawn-out.

You've got funny, you've got cute, you've got WAFF, you've got some angst while you're about it. Keep at it, and good luck building a good working relationship with whichever Beta-Reader(s) you eventually decide on.
10/15/2010 c8 Pu7o
Happôsai's tactic was... interesting. Still, good to see that Ranma, Ryôga, Shampoo and Akane were able to fight him off.
10/13/2010 c7 3tuatara
I quite enjoyed this chapter. It had some great Nodoka momenta. Her going after Kuno like that was quite entertaining! Wasn't entirely sure what to make of that thing with the waitress, though. But on the whole, it was probably my favorite chapter so far!

If you'd like a beta reader for this story, I'd be more than happy to do it. Since your chapters aren't too long, I could likely proofread it and get it back to you in the same day...definitely by the next day. PM me again if you're interested, okay? Thanks for the update!
10/13/2010 c7 Jerry Unipeg
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Great job on Nodoka!
10/13/2010 c7 Pu7o
Genma being a coward, Kunô being an insane idiot, and Akane taking anything as a challenge. Yeah, pretty much a normal day in the Ranma universe. Loved the part where Ranma pretended he wanted to commit seppuku and take Genma along.

I'm surprised Kunô didn't notice the resemblance between Ranma's mom and "his pigtailed girl", especially when Nodoka got angry. And nice to see Genma actually regretting his idiocy for once. I'm also curious about what Shampoo knows so far. Did Cologne tell her that Ranma's days as a man are basically numbered? Or is she still blissfully unaware of this?
10/12/2010 c6 tuatara
Would Ryoga kiss Ranma like that, especially in front of Akane? Would Ranma just let it go, especially in front of Akane? Would Akane be okay with Ryoga kissing Ranma in front of her? I'm inclined to think the answer is "no" to all three of those questions. It just feels a bit abrupt, basically. Oh, and on the subject of Ranma being locked as a girl...there are still ways for her and Akane to have a family. Instant Nannichuan, giving Akane a boy curse, regular old adoption, and so on. Thanks for updating again, though. But don't feel like you need to get chapters out constantly, either. Quality is more important than quantity, after all!
89 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »