for All We Are

7/6/2013 c1 Wmst
You are on a good path here, but it feels a little rushed? I really enjoy your writing and I loooooove that you are taking on Haven. However I would suggest a pinch more conflict between Na t Han and Duke-he usually does get the girl and he would be a little harsher with Nathan even while admitting defeat in his pursuit of Audrey. Also Audrey is a mix of vulnerability,strength mixed with pain, she would have a bit more inner turmoil (while fighting her lustful thoughts on how she would make him feel)before her walls tumbled down for the delicious Nathan W. Just thoughts, more please? Came here because of awesome Tinman fanfic of yours;)
2/22/2012 c1 siobhan.22
Good story
10/16/2010 c1 Lea
Hi,

My turn to feed the Muse lol. I think you are a very multi talented person with a great imagination. Your stories incorporate your ideas into the storey that is already there from the show. As far as I have seen they are well thought out and progressively organized. A joy to read.

Please continue I want more lol.

I love Haven and Nathan/Audrey. I think they deserve more esp after the kiss and the fact Audrey is increasingly in need of a strong friend to help her. Nathan has found his friend and help as he has touch from Audrey. Now its time he gives her something in return.

As I said you are great with the writing and videos. Don't stop.

Lea
10/9/2010 c1 AngryCrazyPerson
Well I like your story, but that is not why I am angry. I am angry because I just watch the final and it sucked:[ what the hell they were thinking? Oh, an.d I hope Audrey and Nathan get together next season or I will scream my head at the writers who made this show. Bye.
10/6/2010 c1 nertooold54
Awwwww. I like the change in dynamics between Nathan and Duke. I'd like to see Audrey and Nathan get together, though I'm not sure if the network will let it happen-though they have allowed leads on other shows get together romantically.
10/6/2010 c1 84gagewhitney
This was so good! I love Duke helping Nathan out. Great job!
10/6/2010 c1 Havenfan
Well, I enjoyed your story. I think it should be longer but I guess every reader dones so that is a nice end. I very much hope the final episode has something like this. Nathan and Audrey Forever. One can only dream.:]
10/6/2010 c1 azem
Great story! Terrific writing & characterization. I'd love to see these scenes on the show.
10/6/2010 c1 1Gladius Grim
Great story as Audrey searches for herself and Nathan finds himself.

Great job!
10/5/2010 c1 11reluctant-reporter
I really like your approach of Nathan finally telling Audrey that he could feel her. Great ending.