for The Great Escape: a Gorillaz fanfic

2/21/2020 c1 Guest
You like seeing Adrien suffer? Then I wish the same for YOU.
2/17/2013 c2 Kataang's The Name
Update, homie! Update mow!

10/25/2012 c2 ifmencouldfly
Im going to call you kitty amazing cuz thats what you are
10/7/2012 c2 13Sweetbubba
This is just lovely! :) It's just wonderful and it has a great plot, I hope you don't let reviews discourage you; your story is doing just fine so far.

Update when you can! :D
4/12/2012 c1 azrael
hiya, i have read your story, the beginning at least and honestly you have potential. you have a great idea and i am looking foreward to the rest (btw i love that you put 2d and noodle so close (because they make a great couple) and what russle wants to do with murdoc. i suggest keep going.
10/21/2010 c1 inolongerexists
It's only the first chapter and you got me hooked. :) Update soon!

Oh, check out my stories and tell me what you think about them!
10/20/2010 c1 Lucy Chafer
Sounds promising. Keep at it, I'm interested.
10/19/2010 c1 3freedragon
maybe make it so that they all end up at plastic beach, and 2D and Noodle end up as a couple, and Android Noodle gains a heart and a soul and also chases after 2D, so that 2D ends up with 2 noodles. Russel wrestles, and has swiming contests with whales, and Muds Just fighting off his debt to save his soul from hell?

I don't know if you like it, but I just had a dream about something like that and thought that it would be interesting if 2D had 2 noodles (both shared him, I don't know why but they did on my dream), and murdoc trying to accumulate enough points for heaven (I suppose like air miles...?) to save his soul and go to purgatory instead of hell, since the idea of etternal suffering doesn't appeal to him in the end.

And Russel slowly shrinking but having fun along the way with the wales, coming to the point of becoming a comander of them almost?

I don't know, Messed up dream, I know, but anyways, those are my ideas for your story.