FanFiction.Net
for X Namikaze

12/3/2019 c15 Liz
So sorry to hear you almost lost your grandfather.
5/4/2019 c2 HitoNoName
Really? the hokage gave the last loyal Uchiha and the jinchuuriki to a complete stranger like that?
2/28/2017 c1 icecatfire
O.O *thinking about what stryker is like*... BOY I hope Hiruzen knows what he's doing. :( *worried*
10/8/2016 c7 Guest
I dislike how you did this, for one naruto's status as a *human sacrifice* is a s rank secreat meaning stryker shouldnt know about it at all! And calling black widow mom?oh dear god thats just wrong lol
8/22/2014 c2 Great source
Marvel Comics Database - Main_Page
8/24/2013 c14 M.D. Hurricane
Oh cool your rewriting the story, (wipes away fake sweat) for second there I thought you were going to abandon it all together.
8/14/2013 c12 Lord Blazer
This story has potential.
12/22/2011 c13 1CrunchbiteNuva
I've been reading this, but i'm getting confused about who's the good guys and bad guys now. Doesn't seem like William Stryker is a bad guy or is he not supposed to be? and you have all these x-men characters who are good but I assumed they were picked up before Xavier could get to them?
12/21/2011 c5 Guest
You need to edit this a little better. Half the time, it comes across as extremely awkward because of your wording.

And "death" is the state of being DEAD, as in croaked, six-feet-under, or not among the living.

"Deaf" is when you can't hear.

And stop adding 's to everything. If it's plural, it does NOT get an apostrophe. It's "many scrolls," not "many scroll's." When you add 's, it shows ownership. It's "Bob's car," not "Bobs car."

We're is "we are." Were is the past tense form of "are."

Really, the story isn't bad, but it's just so awkwardly written that I can't really focus on it. Seriously, edit this story better.
9/24/2011 c12 Lucy Ash Hawthorne
love it
9/15/2011 c12 1TraderTinker
Loved this story. I would most certainly be interested in getting a pm to read your new one.
9/15/2011 c12 WolfCoyote
I can't wait to see what happens next in your new story and I really enjoyed this one you were writing and your other stories..:)
9/15/2011 c12 Olinn
you could just post a chapter in this story once the new story comes out to let everyone who keeps an eye on this story that the new one is here.
9/14/2011 c12 SpeeDemon
Well my hope is that you keep going with this one instead of remaking it. If you do end up doing a remake can you at least put up saying you remade it on this one?
9/14/2011 c12 scione
long as you make it were we are not reading this story just with a few more words added here and there i say go for it if you fill it will be better i like this fic so if you can make it better i say what ya waiting for bub.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »