for The Original Slytherin

2/10/2016 c2 AnimeFreak71777
:D
11/14/2015 c2 Jessie
Aww this was so good, I wish it was still going.

~Jessica D.
7/29/2015 c2 Berlin
Wow, siriusly, wow. I would love to read more, as this is the first fic I have EVER come across that has involved the Founders in such a direct way. AWESOME!
1/23/2015 c2 Reiha Sakurai
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I hope you update soon.
12/14/2014 c2 BloodyRedPaws
Please Update It!
12/21/2013 c2 Guest
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story it is verry good and interesting and well written and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
12/11/2013 c2 Chloe
OMG! I love this story! It's absolutely brilliant! I hope that Harry can teach Salazar to care and love as he's kinda alredy started doing.I hope Salazar finds out about Harry's hard life,great 2 see his reaction.
Great writing by the way, I cant wait to read the next chappie (Hopefully bout Hp life) Plz update soon!
10/21/2013 c2 6PiptheSnake
I'm enjoying this; please update it
6/9/2013 c2 6fanficfantasies
Nice so far. Like the phoenix idea, and Harry's ranting. Keep writing!
6/2/2013 c2 2Glassstar93
Hope you continue writing! :)
1/1/2013 c2 Guest
please continue with this
10/8/2012 c2 2Madame Minuit12
oho interesting :) I can't wait to see how Harry deals with being back in time with the founders!
9/25/2012 c2 9LiveToTell
wu ho! great start! i can't wait for the next chapter! and if you could, make more chapters with the phinix(?) i really liked it!
8/9/2012 c2 3JezebelSlytherin
Amazing story . Will it be slash ?
7/31/2012 c2 Guest
Hello I just wanted to let you know that I love this story and I deeply hope you continue it...its simply utterly and completely fabulous
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »