for Silver meets Diamond

8/21/2011 c12 Guest
Just that I'd give you a 100th review before you deleted this one:)
7/9/2011 c12 4AnimePunk23
This story is great! Can't wait til u finish the new updated version :)
7/3/2011 c13 12HunnyABee
I think it's a great idea. Rewrite it. :)

That sounded kinda harsh in my mind, lol. But it'll improve it, because not only are you rewriting, you're proofreading and improving and adding. I think it'll be better than before. :)

Idea: I kinda wanna see a recurring fangirl every once in a while who sticks to Carlos—either boosting his ego, annoying him, or eventually making him like her back, whichever. It was the first thing I thought of when you said that you'd take minor characters, lol. It'd be funnier if she was Hispanic, too, and talked to him in Spanish when she got frustrated. lol.
7/3/2011 c13 BreeZ
Thank gooooooooood! Aaah! Okay do Torn In Two, and I don't think the characters are mary-sue. Just watch them:)

and for the Kelsey girl, change her name to Arianna. But thats it! Uber excited!
6/30/2011 c12 BreeZ
IM BEGGING YOU. PLEASE DONT GIVE IT UP! You are such a talented author and if someone else took over it wouldnt be right! And we would have to start the whole story over! I think if you really put yourself to it, you could at least get another chapter done. Please don't give up! Take it off hiatus and continue writing this. We all believe in you!
6/14/2011 c12 Guest
As soon as I saw this authors note I started crying. Please update soon. I don't even care if its a crappy chapter. Just please, keep writing!
5/6/2011 c12 VampireBlood
NNIIIIICCCCEEEE Gloo

by the end of June... Hey give it to me! I PROMISE I WONT COMPLEATLY RUIN IT (NOT):]
5/2/2011 c12 HunnyABee
I completely understand.

The same thing happened to me with my "Twilight" fanfiction! (Not that I like Twilight, but the werewolf aspect is attractive.) I fell in love with Harry Potter again, and I started reading nonstop and I just couldn't write about werewolves from Twilight when I had all this wizardry in my head, and all these plots with Fred and George and Remus and Sirius and it's just absolutely terrifyingly amazing.

So I completely understand. I hope you find inspiration, as I am in a similar position, lol. :)
5/1/2011 c12 BreeZ
Duuuude. Ok this is disapointing, but here's how you fall BACK in love with BTR!:

Watch as many episodes as possible

Listen to their music(Decide who's voice is dreamiest)

Watch music videos(Decide who's favorite and repeatedly squeal THEY'RE SO ATTRACTIVE!)

and finally, ( if you're really desperate) VISIT THEIR FANSITE!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REEEEEEALLY hope this helps!
4/25/2011 c1 BalloonAnimalz
I luv this story update soon plz!
4/25/2011 c11 Wow
Hey there's this really cool thing. It's called UPDATING. You might be a bit rusty because it haaaas been 2 MONTHS. So here's what you do: Type up a SUPER long chapter, post it, create an author's note apologizing for not updating since 2/2. Then repeat. So there you have it! Keep following these step and you'll have over 200 reviews in no time!
2/11/2011 c2 VampireBlood
still reading random stories of urs Gloo :3

this is really good too

i confused Griffin with Gustavo :)
2/9/2011 c11 4Meggiesaurus
Aw~ Loved it~
2/2/2011 c11 7Serendipulous
Kendall/Breanne :)

AWWW; I loved this... so much!

I have to smile, just imagining this happening.

It's so fluffy... and cute... and amazing :D

You're such an amazing writer - update soon ? ♥