for Shocking Isn't It

1/19/2016 c4 3JameseMalfoy
The transition is a little too fast for my taste. She went from shooting Lucius to feeling safe at his home and willing to be in his presence in the space of a day? Kind of unrealistic in normal terms. Will you explain that further? Will Hermione have issues? Will you gloss over it?
7/1/2013 c4 2ptl4ever419
Love it, can't wait for more :)
5/31/2013 c4 28Sakura Lisel
Um... I know she's on the run from Dumbledore, but WHY would she go to her 'birth family' for protection, ESPECIALLY since that same family has done NOTHING except make her life MISERABLE since day 1 of her returning to the magical world when she and everyone else thought she was a muggleborn, and also just previously ATTACKED her in her own home, and helped TORTURE and MURDER her adopted parents who were the ONLY family she's EVER known and loved? Yet just because she's on the run now and knows the 'truth' about her past, she's going to disregard 6 years of pain, and the murder of her adopted parents to go to her murderous birth family for 'help' instead of just packing up everything she owns and try to leave the country? With a crazy homicidal aunt like Bellatrix as part of the family as well, I would have taken the second option of running away. *lol*
5/31/2013 c4 PurpleBullet
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
8/27/2012 c3 Blue bananas rul
Great story update soon 10/10
*********
12/31/2011 c3 5Hotgirlow
Update soon it's great I love it.
11/12/2011 c3 3SevMione DuCaine
Love it, plz continue. :)
9/21/2011 c3 Cassandra30
Ack! So who is Hermione's parents then?
9/21/2011 c2 Cassandra30
Excellent!
9/21/2011 c1 Cassandra30
Excellent start!
3/31/2011 c3 cosmoGirl666
2/25/2011 c3 Nya92
! xD
1/9/2011 c3 4Baby Fawn
oh man oh man on man this is getting good cant wiat to read more hope u do more soon
1/7/2011 c3 3CrimsonMoon2009
wow did not see that coming.
1/7/2011 c3 FireFriday
Yes. But it was a good chapter :)

FF Out.