FanFiction.Net
for The Difference One Life Makes

10/31/2022 c131 128ShivaVixen
It’s been a long time, but I enjoyed rereading this!
8/20/2022 c131 6PurplePlasmaPenguin
I really enjoyed this story, especially the Zack and Aerith banter!
8/9/2022 c12 mickeysofine
It's a nice premise and the grammar is good.
Despite the AU elements it's basically Zack giving commentary on canon.
8/9/2022 c11 mickeysofine
"Trying to recreate this part of the game isn't easy. What sense do all those step and fetch quests have outside of a video game?"

I have a solution; don't recreate them.
If I wanted to rehash this part of the game I would replay it.
8/9/2022 c10 mickeysofine
"Too much commotion"

Go off the rails and storm the place. No need to follow so closely to the game.
12/22/2020 c23 5thebestofall
My theory is that Hojo like the crazy bastard he is, injected Jenova cells into Cloud's mother while she was pregnant. But instead of Sephiroth-like power, only a normal child came out. The Jenova cells were 'dormant', and only awoke when he fought Sephiroth.
12/22/2020 c15 thebestofall
Right ... I just remembered ... its going to get really crazy if/when Cloud beats the living shit out of Aerith. You'd need to have balls of steel as an author to still do that part with Zack still alive
12/22/2020 c9 thebestofall
Okay really my dude? This is a T-rated fic. There's no need to censor swear words. Other than that nice chapter
12/22/2020 c8 thebestofall
Nah its perfect. Cloud seems like he's constantly high on cocaine.
12/22/2020 c6 thebestofall
To be fair, they did try to kill the president himself but they failed. That's why they're doing the reactor bombing instead.
12/22/2020 c5 thebestofall
Cloud constantly triggering Barret is the best part of the Midgar storyline
12/22/2020 c2 thebestofall
Lol wtf is up with the official heights. Sephiroth looks like he's 7 feet tall.
6/1/2020 c1 Comentter
This ending is really well done! I enjoyed this whole fic a lot. I might check out the sequel at some pointThe most outstanding things about it for me are the excellent inclusions of gameplay mechanics into the story and the way you showed the surrounding circumstances/stakes of everything that was happening, especially towards the end.
I already said that you gave every character a chance to shine and noone felt neglected or out of character.
6/1/2020 c123 Comentter
These (almost) pure gameplay segments in the story are really good.
6/1/2020 c121 Comentter
Having a scene for everyone was great
1,877 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »