for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time

3/30/2011 c12 8Hufflepuff Chaser
OMG i love it hope that you keep writing more chapters i love reading your stories. I am following you. Anyways please keep reading i want to know what happens. How many chapters do you think you will have?

Keep writing!
3/29/2011 c12 4Flamin'HorseGirl-Citi4ev3r
Update please.
3/29/2011 c12 1Tmbookworm
Ok, update soon! I'm so excited because now people think he's really powerful and stuff! Won't they be curious to know how Harry knew what to do?
3/29/2011 c12 5BurritoTown
ahahahahaha that was great! he bashed umbridge and lucius so bad! i love this story so much! update soon! please!
3/28/2011 c4 Sylkie
I think it's weird how Harry didn't want to kiss Ginny. Jerk made her cry, but she does seem to cry rather easily...maybe they were crocodile tears? Then again if kissing her got them there in the first place Harry does have a right to hesitate going near her. I read slash 96% of the time. Can't stand reading Harry/Ginny (unless it's well written)but even I felt bad about Harry being a prude. Come on, it's just a kiss. Maybe it wouldn't seem so bad if it had been Ginny's idea instead of Harry's...possibly hesitant then agreed upon not to go too far too quick. It just seemed very harsh.

Why would Harry let Sirius rot in Azkaban when he is a phoenix animagus? What's the point of putting him in that time with a means to aid, but doesn't for some reason? If he's so good with magic he could make someone/something(his uncle?) look like Padfoot and make them switch places. I doubt anyone would check very closely.

I'm not going to read anymore from here, it's just not my type of thing. :(

Please don't think of this as a flame. I did try to be constructive. Seeing how you've already written several more chapters after this one it's highly unlikely you'd change anything even if you found an option you liked better so...Good luck with your fic. Your chapters are a nice length and I haven't noticed any errors. The idea of them traveling back in time is great. I also liked how you wrote about Harry cheering loudly for Ginny. Very sweet. That part made me smile. :)
3/28/2011 c12 flashidiot59
That. Was. Awesome! Harry showed them all, haha! Won't people get suspicious of how powerful he is though?
3/28/2011 c12 peruser
LUCIUS MALFOY! YOU HAVE JUST PRONOUNCED YOUR GUILT TO THE LAWMAKERS OF THE WIZARDING WORLD! wHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW? Lucius: "WHY, I'M GOING TO AZKABAN!" Malfoy Sr. was an idiot! If he had remained calm he MIGHT have been able to make his escape from Britain, and gone into exile in another country or something. I do like Harry's style!
3/28/2011 c12 66xfrancescaweasley
love it! can't wait to see what happens next

x
3/28/2011 c12 6MrSkeeter
A freind recently directed me to this story and I'm very pleased they did. Absoulutly outstanding! Can't wait to read more!
3/28/2011 c12 4ProcrastinationIsMyCrime
Fantastic work. Loved the court session.

ROFLMAO "Going somewhere Lucius?" hahaha
3/28/2011 c12 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
3/28/2011 c12 21deathy-cool
Bloody brilliant and I await the next chapter with glee
3/28/2011 c12 IonlyusethisforHarryPotter
OMG I love this I sooooo want to know what happens next but please send harry to hogwarts soon!
3/27/2011 c12 18B00kw0rm92
*squeals and flails* Ok: I ADORE THIS STORY! Please, please, please, please update soon!
3/27/2011 c12 12HarryPotter7881
WOW! I really felt like i was at a trial. and Sirius is free! Yay! Really love this story hope you update soon!
818 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »