for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time

3/27/2011 c12 jbfritz
Excellent!
3/27/2011 c12 2imgonnadie
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
3/25/2011 c11 IonlyusethisforHarryPotter
PLEASE KEEP WRITING I LOVE YOUR STORY AND REALLY WHAT TO READ MORE OF IT. But I was wondering if they were going to tel Sirius and Remus what time the come from. PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

-musicisbetterloud
3/21/2011 c11 Barb
please please update soon! Love the story!
3/21/2011 c11 ginnynharry4ever
A Brilliant chapter I can't wait to see how it all pans out with the trial and fudge, is Umbitch going to make an appearance?

also @Worldmaker

Piss off. This guy can take constructive criticsim as well as the next person, but i will not tolerate you handing out insults. if you belive you can write a better story go ahead and fucking write one, don't insult other peoples because they don't match up to your ideals.
3/21/2011 c11 imgonnadie
excellent story so far
3/21/2011 c2 9Worldmaker
Let's count the trite, over-done elements of this story that reduce its quality to the level of an overwrought spanish-language soap opera:

First, Harry is an animagus. Bad.

Second, apparently he's a phoenix animagus. Not just "worst" but "Oh for f*ck's sake, do we have to see this cliche'd crap again?"

Third: wandless magic. Bad

Fourth: Super!Harry with wandless magic. See the response to the Phoenix animagus.

So in the space of one chapter, this story has turned into a big pile of steaming fecal material.
3/20/2011 c11 Miss Millie
Hello,

Just to let you know we are still out here. I just reread your story I love time stories. I read you are still writing and I like others can't wait or don't want to.

In the ch Ron got his wand why didn't H get G one as they are adults.

And they could give the Weasley's some money with out them knowing where it came from. It doesn't have to be 10s of thousounds it could be just a few thous. Any amount would help.

I hope they can help Percy not go overboard.

Maybe H could get him to help with some investments or something without him finding out howmuch he realy has or that G is on his account. It would save Mrs. Weasley so much pain. and give him some sort of Self-esteem.

Good luck with all you do.

Miss Millie
3/16/2011 c11 HPatGoT druggie
Update, update, UPDATE! Pwetty pwease? *puppy dog eyes* I'm addicted! I NEED my FIX, man!
3/14/2011 c11 63xfrancescaweasley
I love this. very different :)

Please update soon. I would love to see how this turns out :)

x
3/10/2011 c11 12HarryPotter7881
Love this story! It's so interesting update soon please!
3/7/2011 c11 2Killapanda666
Very nice, I've wanted to read a story like this but not until now have i found 1, thank you for the chance to read this.

Can't wait to read now the events of the trial go, and how the events afterwards change things for the future.

Very much looking forward to reading more.
3/6/2011 c4 nightwing27
good chapter
3/6/2011 c11 Bucky5
Fantastic fic, please keep updating
3/6/2011 c11 4Wandless Wizard
Damm YOU!

Good chapter but u hate cliffhangers.

Keep up the good work.