for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time

5/18/2011 c13 6MrSkeeter
Another great chapter, well worth the wait. Thanks for writing such a great story.
5/17/2011 c13 1The Librarian's Apprentice
Harry turned back to face her, "Madam Bones, I could write a whole seven-part Harry Potter book series on how to improve the entire Department of Magical Law Enforcement!"

Best line EVER. hysterical my husband came into the room because I was laughing so hard.
5/17/2011 c13 18B00kw0rm92
Wonderful, wonderful chapter! I can't wait for more!
5/17/2011 c13 god of all
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
5/17/2011 c13 1potterflinnfan
I love this story, it would be interesting to see if the hat would also attempt to put him in Ravenclaw, seeing how smart his future brain is, I hope that you can find the time to update soon.
5/17/2011 c13 5BurritoTown
ahaha i love this chapter, specially this part: "Madam Bones, I could write a whole seven-part Harry Potter book series on how to improve the entire Department of Magical Law Enforcement!" that made me laugh so much. awesome chappy, update asap!
5/17/2011 c13 3DevilCharms
I love this story!
5/17/2011 c2 HarmonyJoy
What a very interesting concept you have here. I myself have always toyed with the notion of what it would be like to go back in time with your present-day mind still intact. I'm very excited to see what's to come, because with Harry and Ginny, you know it's got to be good. Very good so far!
5/17/2011 c13 44Vitzy
This is such a weird concept and um totally loving it :)
5/17/2011 c13 cheygrl94
PLEASE get it out soon. pretty pretty please!
5/17/2011 c13 flight.of.the.phoenix.86
good one!

update soon!
5/17/2011 c13 Cwam
Excellent chapter and story, very deserving of the spot on my favourite stories list!
5/17/2011 c13 2Tmbookworm
Woah! Harry is way OOC, seeing as he's somewhat cocky. Also, they're way too young to be making out (in her families eyes), but I completely love this story, and those two reasonings can go suck it. This is amazing, update soon!
5/17/2011 c13 2Karl Skywalker
Wonderful chapters!

Very great chapters it have been. I really enjoyed it very much, all with laughter and smile. I love H/G relationship, even if I think Ginny's magical strength is stronger (much stronger than average witch) than what you had in your story. Thus, I do hope that Ginny will get a bit of upgrade in her magic ability.

I am happy that Sirius is free :D and mended his friendship with remus. I love their reaction to H/G stories and being married. I do wonder how do they keep Peter Pettigrew around now that Sirius is fully free and close to Harry, who is close to the Weasleys, until the time is right for him to be exposed?

Looking forward for another update!
5/17/2011 c13 2ProfessorChris