for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time

3/20/2011 c11 Miss Millie
Hello,

Just to let you know we are still out here. I just reread your story I love time stories. I read you are still writing and I like others can't wait or don't want to.

In the ch Ron got his wand why didn't H get G one as they are adults.

And they could give the Weasley's some money with out them knowing where it came from. It doesn't have to be 10s of thousounds it could be just a few thous. Any amount would help.

I hope they can help Percy not go overboard.

Maybe H could get him to help with some investments or something without him finding out howmuch he realy has or that G is on his account. It would save Mrs. Weasley so much pain. and give him some sort of Self-esteem.

Good luck with all you do.

Miss Millie
3/16/2011 c11 HPatGoT druggie
Update, update, UPDATE! Pwetty pwease? *puppy dog eyes* I'm addicted! I NEED my FIX, man!
3/14/2011 c11 59xfrancescaweasley
I love this. very different :)

Please update soon. I would love to see how this turns out :)

x
3/10/2011 c11 12HarryPotter7881
Love this story! It's so interesting update soon please!
3/7/2011 c11 2Killapanda666
Very nice, I've wanted to read a story like this but not until now have i found 1, thank you for the chance to read this.

Can't wait to read now the events of the trial go, and how the events afterwards change things for the future.

Very much looking forward to reading more.
3/6/2011 c4 nightwing27
good chapter
3/6/2011 c11 Bucky5
Fantastic fic, please keep updating
3/6/2011 c11 4Wandless Wizard
Damm YOU!

Good chapter but u hate cliffhangers.

Keep up the good work.

W W
3/6/2011 c11 1invisibleseeker
Brilliant fic...I simply love this theme...can't wait for the next chap...plzzzz update soon.
3/5/2011 c11 gaul1
hmmm...a cliffee...good chapter, btw
3/5/2011 c11 mitremlap
great chapter
3/5/2011 c11 jbfritz
Excellent!
3/5/2011 c5 no need for a name
Snakes do not have eyelids and therefor cannot close their eyes. Since the cannot close their eyes then they also cannot OPEN their eyes. JKR made this mistake as well.
3/5/2011 c11 macabre-wolf
very good
3/5/2011 c11 Cassandra30
Most excellent! It has gotten good!
782 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »