for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time

3/27/2011 c12 2mmendoza688
It's so nice to people getting what they deserve.
3/27/2011 c12 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Harry free sirus. Please update soon.
3/27/2011 c12 1GlidingOne
Actually, you are evil. How could you just end it there? I demand that you update soon.

3/27/2011 c12 10cheygrl94
I cannot wait until the next part comes out. I love the sheer power of Harry. He knows his strength, and knows well how to use it. You demonstrated well his war brought reflexes. Loved it. Can't wait for more.

3/27/2011 c12 24jojor99
What a superb chapter! Though Harry's really made a name for himself! I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Harry explains this to Sirius, Remus and the Weasleys (they're going to have lots of questions I'd imagine).
3/27/2011 c12 Cwam
Excellent chapter, I knew there was a reason that I put this on my favorites list.

Keep up the good work and update soon!
3/27/2011 c12 izzysunflower
I 3's me this story ;D
3/27/2011 c12 jbfritz
3/27/2011 c12 2imgonnadie
Excellent chapter. Please do continue to write.
3/25/2011 c11 IonlyusethisforHarryPotter
PLEASE KEEP WRITING I LOVE YOUR STORY AND REALLY WHAT TO READ MORE OF IT. But I was wondering if they were going to tel Sirius and Remus what time the come from. PLEASE KEEP WRITING.

3/21/2011 c11 Barb
please please update soon! Love the story!
3/21/2011 c11 ginnynharry4ever
A Brilliant chapter I can't wait to see how it all pans out with the trial and fudge, is Umbitch going to make an appearance?

also @Worldmaker

Piss off. This guy can take constructive criticsim as well as the next person, but i will not tolerate you handing out insults. if you belive you can write a better story go ahead and fucking write one, don't insult other peoples because they don't match up to your ideals.
3/21/2011 c11 imgonnadie
excellent story so far
3/21/2011 c2 9Worldmaker
Let's count the trite, over-done elements of this story that reduce its quality to the level of an overwrought spanish-language soap opera:

First, Harry is an animagus. Bad.

Second, apparently he's a phoenix animagus. Not just "worst" but "Oh for f*ck's sake, do we have to see this cliche'd crap again?"

Third: wandless magic. Bad

Fourth: Super!Harry with wandless magic. See the response to the Phoenix animagus.

So in the space of one chapter, this story has turned into a big pile of steaming fecal material.
3/20/2011 c11 Miss Millie

Just to let you know we are still out here. I just reread your story I love time stories. I read you are still writing and I like others can't wait or don't want to.

In the ch Ron got his wand why didn't H get G one as they are adults.

And they could give the Weasley's some money with out them knowing where it came from. It doesn't have to be 10s of thousounds it could be just a few thous. Any amount would help.

I hope they can help Percy not go overboard.

Maybe H could get him to help with some investments or something without him finding out howmuch he realy has or that G is on his account. It would save Mrs. Weasley so much pain. and give him some sort of Self-esteem.

Good luck with all you do.

Miss Millie