for Harry Potter and the Gift of Time

5/17/2011 c13 44Vitzy
This is such a weird concept and um totally loving it :)
5/17/2011 c13 cheygrl94
PLEASE get it out soon. pretty pretty please!
5/17/2011 c13 flight.of.the.phoenix.86
good one!

update soon!
5/17/2011 c13 Cwam
Excellent chapter and story, very deserving of the spot on my favourite stories list!
5/17/2011 c13 1Tmbookworm
Woah! Harry is way OOC, seeing as he's somewhat cocky. Also, they're way too young to be making out (in her families eyes), but I completely love this story, and those two reasonings can go suck it. This is amazing, update soon!
5/17/2011 c13 2Karl Skywalker
Wonderful chapters!

Very great chapters it have been. I really enjoyed it very much, all with laughter and smile. I love H/G relationship, even if I think Ginny's magical strength is stronger (much stronger than average witch) than what you had in your story. Thus, I do hope that Ginny will get a bit of upgrade in her magic ability.

I am happy that Sirius is free :D and mended his friendship with remus. I love their reaction to H/G stories and being married. I do wonder how do they keep Peter Pettigrew around now that Sirius is fully free and close to Harry, who is close to the Weasleys, until the time is right for him to be exposed?

Looking forward for another update!
5/17/2011 c13 2ProfessorChris
AH very good...
5/17/2011 c13 karlii
I liked your description of how Harry destroyed the wards at Malfoy Manor... I have to think there is more to Albus than meets the eye too... more than the canon-Albus... I dunno.. something like a prophecy or something that alluded to one returning who was more powerful than the white mage? hmmm... lol

Keep up the good work!
5/17/2011 c13 7Sharnorasian Empire
Well another excellent chapter, personally I hope you find more time to write, good luck and great job so far :)

5/17/2011 c13 Nightwing 509
I enjoyedvreading your story. I liked the way you had Harry show mwecy to Lucius Malfoy. Please update soon.
5/17/2011 c13 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
5/17/2011 c13 2gyphsy
i loved the chapter, please update again soon!
5/17/2011 c13 14Oracle2Phoenix
Yay thanks for updating again and for not forgetting to release Dobby.
5/17/2011 c13 26jojor99
excellent chapter!
5/17/2011 c13 67wonderlandrambles
Aww, you updated, thanks. I love this story. Been waiting for a update and you gave us a great one. Cant wait to see what happens next. I find it so cute to think of them as kids again
851 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »