for A Very Weird Musical

4/9 c1 Guest
soooooooooooooooo coooooooooooool
2/25 c17 Guest
I LOVE it! I just started reading it and like binge read it (is that a thin) and read all that was posted keep up the good work!
9/15/2020 c16 1geekqueen2010
I always wonder if they'll be able to prevent some really bad things from happening in these "watch/read the movies/books" stories. I also hope that the characters will see the sequel. It's so cool that you actually got to work at Disney! I hope that you're doing well!
3/29/2019 c16 4autumncat210
It was good
11/12/2018 c16 3Serenity Natsuki
love it plz update
10/19/2018 c16 titan616
Ha, Harry just can't catch a break!
6/9/2017 c15 HTTYD Guest
Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come! Pigfarts, Pigfarts, YUM YUM YUM! XD I'm dying of laughter! NICE one! WHY couldn't Tom Felton do that in the real movie series?!
6/8/2017 c11 HTTYD Guest
Squirt is a real type of soda; I just looked it up, and it tastes like grapefruit, according to Google.
6/8/2017 c9 HTTYD Guest
Harry probably doesn't mourn his parents deaths every Halloween, because before he went to Hogwarts, the Dursleys forbade questions about Lily and James. And when Harry DID go to Hogwarts, every Halloween something happened.

His 1st year: the troll in the girls' bathroom.
2nd year: Mrs. Norris was attacked by the basilisk.
3rd year: Sirius shredded and destroyed the Fat Lady's portrait (Did you know the Fat Lady is a self-portrait of Helga Hufflepuff?)

4th year: Harry was chosen as a 4th champion for the Triwizard Tournament with Beauxbatons, and Durmstrang.

5th year: Harry started to teach the D.A., since Troll-Under-the-Bridge . . . Whoops! I meant "Delores Troll-Bridge!" wouldn't.
6th year: Katie Bell was cursed by that Dark Magic opal necklace.
7th year: Harry visits his parents' graves, and he and Hermione are almost caught and killed by Voldemort.
{Just saying! ;)}
6/8/2017 c3 HTTYD Guest
What were your teacher's and the other students' reactions to your performance?
I REALLY wanna know! (I bet it was weird looks at first, then at the end, everyone couldn't breathe from their laughter. XD )
1/13/2017 c15 2MMMHP
This is so funny and so good! i would love to read more!
1/13/2017 c15 73UndoubtedlyTheWine
Oh, I love this! Read all the chapters in one go! I can't believe I didn't spot it earlier. Going straight to my favourites :D
Too goo! It's siriusly hilarious ;) Update soon!
1/8/2017 c14 Guest
This is hilarious! I'm just imagining their reactions to Malfoy drawing a picture of himself on the toilet and giving it to his dad! XD
11/12/2016 c3 1DoomieTurtle
its not awesome on how Malfoy called Quirell a terrorist
8/8/2016 c14 4ElsaElphieGinny
Loving this! Can't wait for the next update :)
267 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »