for A Very Weird Musical

10/29/2010 c5 24Harrypotterlover56
MORE MORE MORE! Update soone I really like this story!
10/29/2010 c5 8TimeToWriteIsHistory
"So it was Voldemort who was in the forest that night?" Malfoy asked Harry.

"Yeah, and you ran like a—"

"Shut it Potter."

***

"That happened to me!" Sirius cried.

"No, that happened to Peter. You and James ate his pillow because you were drunk." Remus chuckled.

***

"Ah a man who likes the fine things in life." Dumbledore sighed.

"Sir, this is a man—"

"—Who has—"

"—Snake face—"

"-On the back—"

"—Of his head."

"I'm quite aware of that."

"Really?"

"No."

"Good."

"Severus…"

"Sir?"

***

That last bit was my favorite of the entire chapter. I don't know why, maybe it was just the quick succession of one word comments, but it made me giggle. A lot.
10/29/2010 c5 10VelvetRose529
Soo... if something good happens to you, we get rewarded? Lol interesting way to do this... and I hope it's tonight... *Crosses fingers* And i'm fairly certain you know why. *Cough*Disney*Cough*

~VelvetRose529
10/29/2010 c5 6TheWitchOfTheSouth
thank you for updating! That made about 1/5 of my day. I clap for you. update again soon!
10/24/2010 c4 8bananapanda2010
ROFLMAO, you are the best!
10/17/2010 c4 7Tara-Lynn Tam
Please update soon this is hilarious! I think Malfoy might have reacted a bit more to being played by a girl though. But it's still funny! I am of the loving!
10/14/2010 c4 4Hakkai Suiren
AHAHA! Omg... This was just hilarious! Good story Jacobs! Can't wait to see more soon.
10/14/2010 c4 6TheWitchOfTheSouth
LOVE IT! almost as funny as the actual thing, becuse you can visualize it in your mind AND have the comments. keep it up! DUMBLEDORE: "Severus Snape is one of the kindest, bravest, gentlest, sexiest men I have ever met! Severus Snape is trying to kill Harry Potter about as much as he's trying to kill me, huh?"

Everyone in the room, including Malfoy, Dumbledore and Snape, blanched at the idea of Snape being sexy. It just gave them all images of Snape that made them shiver with disgust.

"TMI, Professor!" Hermione yelled.

"Dude, don't need to know!" Sirius shouted.

Ron just threw up, along with Cedric.

"Might I remind all of you that it is not me saying those lines."

"But you might be thinking it." Harry muttered, causing Remus to spray out his water.
10/13/2010 c4 13Ignorance-Your New Best Friend
lol, this is so awesome... :)
10/12/2010 c4 wokanshutaiduo
LOL! LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE!
10/12/2010 c4 8TimeToWriteIsHistory
Favorite parts:

"Hey!"

"Not me!"

***

Hermione watched Actor-Harry tap Actress-Hermione's nose and turned to Harry fiercely to remark, "If you ever do that to me, I will smack you."

Unconsciously, Malfoy rubbed his cheek as though to ward away the sting of Hermione's slap from last year.

"I'll help." Ginny said, her eyes narrowing.

Harry nodded, in fear of his life.

***

"Hermione, stop glaring at Malfoy. Malfoy, stop causing Hermione to glare at you."

***

"Why, why, why?" Harry moaned.

***

"I'm friends with idiots." Malfoy moaned, putting his hands on his head.

"At least he admits it." Harry muttered to Ron.

***

"Tell me Ron, how's Egypt this time of year?" Cedric asked.

"You know, Cedric. I find that to be very annoying and find it to be in your best interest to stop."

***

Especially Harry's comment about Dumbledore talking about Snape. When I read that... Well, Remus might have spit out his water, but I probably screamed/laughed myself hoarse.
10/12/2010 c4 6clockworktrain
I'm really kind of totally adoring this...

-FlightOfFancy3
10/12/2010 c4 1River-Pondicus
Genius XD So, so funny!

I'm glad people have started doing these. MUCH more fun than those "reading the HP books" stories, if I do say so myself.

Keep writing!
10/11/2010 c3 5AllyKnight
I had to keep from laughing as I read this (: It made my night :D

and I'm listening Get Back To Hogwarts right now so it made my night even betterrrr.

And the fact that your English class performed that song makes me extremely jealous D: My school isn't awesome enough to do that xP
10/11/2010 c3 2js1408
omg! pleaseee you must finish this :( i have never read a fic with very potter musical completed , and i really like this ! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee dont you dare to abandon this! :P

update soon XD