for A Very Weird Musical

6/18/2011 c12 movedfarfaraway
Yay! You updated! I'm really happy! *smiles so hard her cheeks hurt* Thanks for making my day, I really like the GinnyxHarry part too. Go Hermione's movie bit as well! :D
6/18/2011 c12 11glistening moon
Great chapter, I loved the Harry/Ginny interaction!

Update again soon!
6/18/2011 c12 27obsessivegirl73
What the hell? I haven't gotten emails for this since like, the 7th chapter! I am so sorry for not reviewing lately, normally I review every chapter that I get an alert for. If I don't review again soon, my alerts are wacky again.

Great chapters, really loving it. Especially looking forward to "To Dance Again". XD update soon! even if I'm likely not to get it soon... :P
6/18/2011 c12 NeverthelessAFan
Oh My Rowling, Cedric is such a spare! But we still love him! Continue please!

~Never The Less, A Fan~
6/18/2011 c12 4verynearlysouffled
Great chapter! :D
6/18/2011 c1 4emLILYEVANS
i think i love you!

3 this is a great premise. who doesn't love avpm!
6/18/2011 c11 1Anie1129
Hahaha I was looking for one of these were the characters watch the musical! All the ones I've read never got to this part, it's my favorite! That was highlarious I always wondered how they would react to that!

Update? ;)
6/17/2011 c11 Dicksquad69
My god I can't wait for the next chapter because that's when Voldemort sings 'to dance again' or something, isn't it? Well, can't wait until the next chapter. I absolutely adore these stories but yours is the only good one out there and I've only found two of these. Keep updating because these fanfics just make me laugh my head off because I follow along with youtube as I read.
6/5/2011 c11 3CheshireCat23
That was awesome! I especially liked Malfoy crushing on Hermione! They are perfect for one another!
6/2/2011 c11 1the.STARS.and.I.say.GOODBYE
Squirt is pretty gross... it's grapefruit flavored, not sweet at all.

I LOVE THIS!
5/23/2011 c11 annabeth ginny hale12
OMG U HAVE GOT TO UPDATE SOON BEST STORY EVER I LUV THE VERY POTTER MUSICAL U SHOULD HAVE GINNY AND HARRY GET TOGETHER DURING THIS DO IT WOULD B SO CUTE AND RON AND HERMIONE IT WOULD BE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE SORRY IM JUST SUCH A SUCKR 4 THOSE THUNGS
5/22/2011 c11 1BreGyrl23
hurry up with chapter 12 please
5/21/2011 c11 Michelle
Write more now
5/20/2011 c11 57xSadistxFujix
SQUIRT IS AMAZING! D= lol its a citrus soda and is absolutely delicious, hahaha but I like citrus.
5/18/2011 c11 NeverthelessAFan
I never really assumed that it was like that for Draco. I always thought that he'd piss himself invisibly!

~Never The Less, A Fan~

Eid otg niogm iesl eor wonth gire tadpu!

Read it like the Mirror of Erised (Backwards if you don't know)

P.S. I'm not really sure if that's right but it was worth a shot!
267 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »