for Stranger

7/22/2012 c1 Lexy
Awww Sammy * hugs him tight then starts rubbing soothing little circles on his back* 's okay Sam they aren't going to get to hurt one hair on your pretty little head because if they try to come after you two after all of this shit you poor guys have had to deal with I'll smite them
2/6/2011 c1 casammy
Our desire fulfilled with 6x12 sweetie! Our sweet sammy this one of return
10/20/2010 c1 37cold kagome
LOVE IT.. POOR SAMMY... HOPE DEAN CAN MAKE SAMMY FEEL BETTER.. O,P
10/15/2010 c1 96CHAILYN
OHOHOHOHOH

I WANT IT TOO! THIS MUST HAPPEN!

I want this Sammy back! The Sam we've got going now, totally freaks me to hell. I don't know what's going on with him but...

AH! I knew that if I squeezed in on story betwixt my midterms review it would have to be yours...I'm so behind, ugh, I suck...

But this was so many sorts of awesome, and I can see this happening on the show. Well, at least I could see it happening if they'd just give us a damn break instead of trying to send us all into heart attacks.

Jeez, I miss Sam and Dean and the brotherly protective stuff so much...poor Sam...

Yes, *nods head* I'm sure that someone must have said that you should continue this. If not, I'm saying it. For the sake of our fandom's sanity you should definitly do more...or at the very least my sanity.

*puppy dog eyes*

Oooo but if you're studying for midterms too, I totally understand a lack of fic...I'm drowning in studying.

Awesome as always, Fee.
10/13/2010 c1 29CeCe Away
Yay! Throwing confetti. Someone is writing some emotion into roboSammy. Thanks for this. Even though the show isn't going there yet, I'm loving seeing it in ff. You rock.

Adding this to the other stories on Season6 to the Post Swan Song community where it belongs.
10/12/2010 c1 DBwinchester
i want him back too...stories like yours are getting me through - thanks :)
10/12/2010 c1 177LaylaBinx
Awww! I loved it! Poor Sammy! This was really great though! :D
10/11/2010 c1 88darksupernatural
Loved the little snippet and panicky!Sam. Great work.

I don't know what's up with this season, but there's something hinky with Sam. I'm not sure he is Sam, and I want Sammy back! We'll just have to see where it goes, but I'm ready to beg the writers to stop glossing over Sam's trip downstairs.
10/11/2010 c1 123kat
I so agree with you. I want SAMMY BACK. I love the way you put it that Dean knows Sam, even after a year.
10/11/2010 c1 171Marianna Morgan
Oh, I SO hope that Sam eventually has an emotional meltdown...and that Dean is there in all his big brother glory to pick up the pieces and put our Sammy back together! *sigh*
10/11/2010 c1 25Frannie-pants
AHHH, I know! I miss vulnerable Sammy too D:
10/10/2010 c1 Cainchan
ahh amazing story. Oh sam is so afraid; it is so heartbreaking. poor boy.
10/10/2010 c1 119Swellison
Very nice missing scene/spec fic for Third Man. I'm going to have to rewatch it and pay more attention to what they said about Lucifer, it didn't click that Lucifer & Michael would be back looking for suitable vessels, if they get/got out.

Sue
10/10/2010 c1 Queen Bee
Don't we all sweetie! Nice fic!
10/10/2010 c1 230KKBELVIS
Oh, good one!

I am so happy I am not the only one who saw 'fear' in Sam's face with the mention of the war starting back up again.

So want to see something like this..Sam flipping out at some point!

We shall see. So liking Season six!

Thanks for writing!