for Code Geass: Long Memories

1/4/2014 c3 13creativesm75
interesting.
I like it
11/1/2010 c2 art of ace
nice. the only thing i have to say again is that some parts of the story arent clear, just one this time, when the guy with the clipboard pc, the general?, and CC are there talking and someone says "isnt that cuel?" after CC uses the phone.

other than that it was very compelling.i wanna find out what happens next.

rating: 8/10

-story: +

-grammar: +

-imagery: =

-dialouge: -
10/31/2010 c3 39CrazyNinjaPenguin
It was good to get some exposition. It make this the best chapter so far as I finally had at least some grasp of what was going on. This was really probably better in all areas.

One small area of concern is with Nunnally. She seems out of character, both for Nunnally and for a woman at that age. I suppose that's just more of a minor distraction though.
10/26/2010 c2 CrazyNinjaPenguin
Hmm. It's honestly a little hard to follow. You have a lot of stuff happening it seems without the primary characters being properly established in a way that they're identifiable which made me feel a little detached from the action. In other words, it seems like there's a lot going on, but I'm not really sure why any of it's going on, which makes me feel distanced from it all.

It still has potential though. The writing itself isn't bad for the most part. It's still early in the story. It just needs a little more focus.
10/25/2010 c1 CrazyNinjaPenguin
It's hard to really tell where this is going from just this single chapter. It offers a lot more questions then answers. I suppose there's nothing wrong with that approach, but there isn't much to review.

One thing you should know is that C.C. is how it's officially rendered as opposed to C2. Other than that, there were a few mistakes, but nothing so glaring that it threw me out of it.

It didn't give me much of a feel for the story, but it wasn't bad. For that reason, I'll continue reading.
10/11/2010 c1 art of ace
it was a really leading story. i liked the imaegry (please excuse my spelling), but some of the descriptions of chars threw me off e.i when c2 confronted the lady, i had to reead over the story a few times to figure out who did what. otherthan that i liked the story and hope to read the next chapters :D

-again im sorry for the spelling im on my dsi. overall rating: 4.5/5