for We're On The Ball

6/3/2018 c1 rosayago65
Amazing and so funny.
4/2/2017 c1 JimChou
Excellent! Don't know why I never read this before! And I watched the video too; never saw it before (being French, so...); such fun!
12/19/2012 c1 17Devoregirl
I just came across this :p Its freaking hilarious!
10/31/2012 c1 34BlueDiamondStar
This totally was one crack!fic and I'll make sure to remember it everytime I hear something about English soccer players or when they play vs my counts xD

I totally cracked up and even had to make sure I'm alone in this part of apartment.
Defo gotta look for that song just to have another hysterical laughing fit noone but me would understand (well maybe only fellow WC folks but I just might be the only one in this area).
7/22/2012 c1 146Leesa Perrie
LOL!
3/7/2012 c1 27ferryboat George
LOL
7/13/2011 c1 whitelighter013
I don't even play and I find this very funny. :)
7/12/2011 c1 1shakespeares-kate
Even a year after the world cup this is still hysterical! Hughes thought process was funny, too.
1/11/2011 c1 1Lauri3n
This is hysterical;)
11/3/2010 c1 12Crystalzap
lol that was funny :P
10/12/2010 c1 18aliceann
This was just perfection. I needed a good laugh today, and this really fit the bill. It was funny and clever. The dialogue was spot on, you captured each of the characters perfectly,especially Neal. You took the routine case of the day and turned it into a silly, yet sublime puzzle. Please keep writing these characters, much thanks.
10/12/2010 c1 AM
Loved the story. My favorite line was Neal with the English accent.
10/12/2010 c1 23swanpride
*giggle* Coincidally, I just rewatched a summary of exactly this game today (there is a German Rap-Band who does always rap-songs on the games). What a game! And the english team (safe for the italian trainer) were really fair loosers. And it was not such a bad humiliation...at least not compared to what Argentinia had to suffer.