for Life Happens, So Just Roll With It

5/31 c62 7Sassy Mami
I’m sure I’ve said this before, but I loved this! I really think more could be added just cuz I love them. This last chapter with Charlie was awesome, you could do a whole new story with him in heaven. Well, off to re read more if your awesomeness.
5/23 c63 Granny Wolf
it took me a few days to finish this story, but was well worth it. I do so enjoy reading the tales that your muse comes up with, great writing ... thanks for sharing! HUGS!
5/4 c63 tlmun
I love this story and how you view and present the characters. And this stories extra ending with the view from heaven is extra special. Thank you for sharing this with us.
4/25 c63 nunes
Obrigada :)
3/17 c63 Lizzard43
Loved the ending! And I really enjoyed your story. I found myself reading slower and slower towards the end cuz I didn’t want to say good bye to these characters. Thank you so much.
Liz
3/17 c62 Lizzard43
Since I used to work in the food industry, I kept thinking: do they date all the blood that they store in their basements? Do vampires get food poisoning? Lol yup my brain went there...
3/11 c34 Lizzard43
Lmao!
3/11 c29 Lizzard43
I was going to tell you that tomato juice doesn’t work on skunk smell. I have friends who have hunting dogs that get sprayed all the time. The baking soda solution you mentioned in this chapter is the only one that works. Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best.

I think it was really funny what Jasper did to Emmett. Poor kids were traumatized. Lol
3/10 c28 Lizzard43
Thank you for making Mike lovable. That was really refreshing. I also think he will be good for Alice. I’m not sure if Alice will be good for him tho. Lol
3/1 c1 Lizzard43
I don’t know why I haven’t read your stories before now. I mean, we have fun at TFMU and I knew you were a writer but for some reason I never got down my TBR list to your stories. Big mistake! Loved how you jumped in the deep end and took me with you. I can’t wait to read more.

I love that Jasper is being true to himself here. No more pretending to fit in the box that Alice made for him. Like I said, I can’t wait to read more.
2/28 c6 1dancingneenja
I love rereading this story whenever I need laugh.

There’s this line in this chapter that I absolute love for the ironic foreshadowing. Esme says she’s “determined not to smother [Bellayet it’s what she ends up doing as the story progresses until Bella finally cuts her off.
2/22 c1 4balicard
Carlisle's midlife crisis is a bit unexpected but makes a lot of sense
2/21 c3 38Lovely Black Butterfly
Yeah Carlisle, your little princess just deep-throated a cock pop ROFLOL
2/15 c12 1dancingneenja
The one thing in this chapter that I don’t like is how dumb everyone was with determining who should go check on Rex and Tanya.

Eleazar said it himself that Rex’s incubus pull wouldn’t be able to penetrate Bella’s shield. Then Carmen says she doesn’t want any of the other “children” to go through what Vicky and Charlotte went through, so why wouldn’t they send Bella and Jasper to check on them? Besides Jasper is Rex’s sire, so technically his responsibility.

Otherwise, great chapter!
2/11 c63 Guest
I have honestly read so many fanfics about twilight series. I can honestly say after the hundreds I have read this story was perfect. You are a terrific writer and story teller. I normally don’t like authors who write in multiple person point of views but you have done it in a seamless way and it was beautiful. I can’t wait to check out your other stories! I wish you the best in life and hope that you don’t loose the passion that you have a shown with story and find the passion to write every story you decide to write just the same! Good luck in life and may words always find you!
9,731 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »