for The Giver

12/17/2015 c5 Guest
whens the next one its just about 5 years now
8/7/2015 c1 5omniXenderman
i really love this story, ive been rereading it and i wonder how twitchel's adoption is working with it...i wish he would upload the second chapter for gods sake lol...but this is still fun to read...even if i know its dead
6/4/2015 c5 6Twitchel
tis a crying shame this was never really finished but met with cirticism as well... not much from what i saw int he reveiws but some... any possibility of letting me adopt it? with some few creative changes. or perhaps your other shiki fanfic?
2/1/2015 c5 josh
PLEASE MAKE IT CONTINUE! OR SEND IT TO SOMEONE WHO WILL! THIS IS GREAT AND I DONT WANT IT TO BE LEFT ALONE, I NEED MY FIX MAN...I NEED MY FIX! ILL DO ANYTHING I TELL YOU, ANYTHING!...ill sex you up real good if that is what it takes
1/30/2015 c3 2SNecK
Horrible. I couldn't stand the shitty OC. It just felt cringeworthy. Maybe it's the combo of OCs and this website.

You know what's the worst part, though? At the time I'm posting this, this is the closest thing to Megumi doing something related to sex (that's actually supposed to be sexy) I could find. Not because it's good (I think it's the opposite, actually), but because it's the only contender. The only other thing I found was CGs that only brought horror unto me.
12/14/2014 c5 3javier de jesus segura salas
Please follow this magnificent story soon I can not wait to read the next chapter
6/10/2014 c5 4Nox Magnus Dux
I really wish you would update this story. If there is one thing that breaks my heart more than a dead fanfiction, its a dead fanfiction that's REALLY REALLY GOOD! Good shiki fics on this site are too few in number, especially good Megumi fics that portray her well. If you aren't going to finish this, then will you at least give it to someone for adoption because as a Shiki fan, I very much want to see this story updated and completed!
5/15/2014 c5 Neo-byzantium
Nice story so far. Please update it, you've got something good going here. Besides, I want to see Hiroshi and Megumi torment Natsuno for how he unfairly treated them (in the ways that he suggested in chapter 3 of course). Perhaps a few of the other Shiki like that loli Shizuka can help them mess with Natsuno too.

I'm not surprised that Dr Oozaki reacted the way he did to the revelation of the existence of vampires nor do I blame him. He wants to protect the Humans in the village and deeply values their lives so I can see why he'd be angry at the vampires. At least he was willing to make an agreement with them even if he's in a foul mood.

I like how Megumi can be scary and intimidating whenever Hiroshi or her fellow Shiki are threatened. Woe to anyone who tries to do something stupid like kill her or people she cares about...

I like how Hiroshi comforted Nao and worked to make her feel better. To me, she's one of the more sympathetic shiki in the series. I hope she has a better fate then what happened to her in canon.

For those of you who don't like this fic, I have this to say. If you don't like this fic and don't like seeing Natsuno bashing of any kind, then don't read it, no one's forcing you to. Personally insulting the author of this fic like one reviewer did is uncalled for, it's just a story. How would you like it if one of you wrote a fic that engaged in Megumi bashing and one of her fans engaged in personal insults against you? What I'm trying to say is if you have complaints about this fic, that's fine but be polite in your criticism, ok?
5/12/2013 c3 5LovelyAngelYuuki
... Beats me... That totally got me! xDDDDDDDDDDDD
1/5/2013 c5 4JESUSSAYSNO
Well, sad that you're not updating this.

I am enjoying the feel of the characters in this. I thing Hiroshi is a replica of myself at that age. Nocturnal, vampire obsessed, secluded, homeschooled, somewhat aggressive, yet mostly passive, dressed up as a vampire for multiple years in a row, had pale skin, etc, etc, etc.

Due to that fact, I find him rather relatable, and I could see myself doing modt of the same things in his shoes, save the biting part. I would of asked my vampire girlfriend to disregard a chance of death and give me a shot at living forever.

But seeing the parallels with myself, I can see his character is lacking in some areas. From what I gathered, all he does outside of school work is jack off and read. No insecurities could be found, insecurities are what make teenagers at that age different than people at other ages. Also, he doesn't have any apparent likes besides vampires and jerking off.

I found the parts with Seishin somewhat unneeded, seeing as the follow the canon. But apart from that, the dialog is smooth and the actions are justified. But I do think that Hiroshi is a bit to charismatic, and I think he can influence people a bit to much.

Overall, the story is interesting, but you might have a Garry Stu. I would give it an 8/10 for originality and writing in a non-popular catagory.
9/7/2011 c2 Kaurrii0157
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. You do not do that to characters. Do not infect this story with OCs, okay? How disrespectful and ignorant, you stupid worthless piece of shit. Your writing, is shit. Your character, is shit. The story you use, is shit. Please, do us all a favor and go die you rotten piece of douchebaggery. Do me that favor.
8/6/2011 c1 soul eroder
What a warm pen you have !

The scene of facing the boy with Sunako was just like a dream. I feel that I like to to be there. However I fear from darkness and due to it , Shiki animation frightened me alot.

I was in a one sided love once , just like Megumi-chan.(I'm a man). I can assure that it's impossible to replace the person you love with any other thing , However he/she ignores you and makes a fool out of you. I was surprised that Megumi-chan doesn't love Natsuno-kun anymore. A person can have many good friends and be in love with just one person.

The reaction of the people to Halloween was interesting. You could add some other guys reactions to it. I felt that Hiroshi is very similar to the girl with a scary doll (the one went to Natsuno-kun home to open it for Vampires).
1/3/2011 c2 20Nhame
I'm so sorry! I didn't see your pm, up until just now..

Anyways, I did read your fic except for the lemon... The story has potentials and your OC, Hiroshi, is somewhat a combination of Natsuno and Sei (Junior Monk) with a dash of Megumi's attitude from my POV
1/2/2011 c3 4L0velessMagic
It is pretty different from what I'm used to read even though I did see it coming. There's nothing much left to say after the earlier reviewers only that I, personally, am glad that its an ''Pro Megumi'' story. Haven't seen much of them while I atually have seen a lot of fans...
11/27/2010 c2 11Sensou to Heiwa
I am so sorry that it took so long for me to read this. Thanksgiving and all. But I am so happy that you PMd me about this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
17 Page 1 2 Next »