for One more dance

1/24/2017 c6 1sunfun
Nice.
7/22/2014 c6 CreepyMuffin15
Cutest thing ever! I first had my doubts when I saw that Carlisle would be Bella's father but now I'm going to look for more I hope they will be as good as this one :)
9/7/2012 c6 Guest
Are you going to continue? Hope you are.
6/25/2012 c6 8Mika the Dark princess
Lov it
6/19/2012 c6 Where. . Who. . Me
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it. :D
6/19/2012 c5 Where. . Who. . Me
Your last few lines have me laughing so hard right now. I have a mental image of a vampire getting suddenly getting hit by the new information (in the form of a truck or something big). :p
6/19/2012 c3 Where. . Who. . Me
*headdesk* I meant to say that your first chapter reminded me of that song. I can't believe I forgot!
6/19/2012 c2 Where. . Who. . Me
An interesting introduction to the 'other' Cullens. So many vampire doctors I wonder how the nurses and patients deal with that.;)Honestly, I almost expected Edward to have music class with Bella, but then again this will make their meeting that much better. :D
6/19/2012 c1 Where. . Who. . Me
This looks like a wonderful story. I look forward to see what will happen in later chapters! ;)
5/20/2012 c1 2Clove15
Things are about to get interesting
3/10/2012 c6 Fabulous as FCUK
cute and short

^.^
1/18/2012 c6 Celtic Angel18
This story was a pleasure to read. It's not far fetched like some I've read. Bella doesn't have dozens of gifts either. Thanks for keeping it close to canon.
11/19/2011 c6 1LadyElena17
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
10/19/2011 c6 1angel897
loved it. would love to read a sequal to it maybe aro has bella tracked down cause he wants her to join the guard and learns who her father is just a thought hope you dont mind :)
10/10/2011 c6 weflytothetardis
i very much enjoyed this story!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »