for No Sacrifice Big Enough

6/13/2019 c17 Lestat74
Why, why, why are you leaving me like this with this unfinished story? It has been very entertaining and packed with action, feelings and deception! Good job. You’ve done a good job and are very talented. I hope I can find the other story and see what happened to my boy!
5/24/2019 c17 Vadercat
wow you left me hanging, I hope you made a sequel, because it's not nice to leave your reader hanging. Story was good though, wish we knew more about the sinister guy no one wants to talk about.
5/24/2019 c10 Vadercat
I have to disagree Kort Trent never apologized and he never was nice. This is is not a true representation of his character.
3/30/2016 c17 13Dramamama5
Well, well, well. You did not disappoint. I loved this story. You stayed true to all the characters. It kept me reading straight through...I look forward to reading the sequel. I have no doubt it will be equally exciting and enjoyable. Thank you for the excellent read.
12/19/2014 c17 59Ghanaperu
Tis a very sad story. Anyway, what struck me most is not that Callen left (of course he did), but the way that Sam reacted. Somehow I was expecting Sam to refuse to let Callen go, to chase after him or, I don't know, DO something. But he didn't, and I was surprised and it made me think. You know, I think I tend to forget that Sam is an agent just as much as Callen is, and they are both trained to be okay with leaving people behind - even people they like or love. So Sam closed off the pain of Callen leaving and did what an agent is trained to do...he walked away and I was surprised by it but I shouldn't have been.

So thanks for writing something that made me think, that let me see more of who both Sam and Callen are.
11/19/2013 c17 10Rehabilitated Sith
oooo, cool!
10/14/2013 c4 28knirbenrots
Sidorov! How did you know it was coming?!
Re-reading your fantastic story...
10/2/2012 c17 00-night-eyes-00
LOVE THE STORY. hope there is a sequel.
9/19/2012 c17 Richtsje
writing it must have been fun. The end isn't, at least not for me... [snif]
9/19/2012 c3 Richtsje
Great story and untill now, all details fit. Woow!
6/8/2012 c17 wotumba1
great story! and i saw that you already started the sequel... just make sure that sam brings callen home, please!
6/8/2012 c16 wotumba1
not a good decision! will he come back to ncis?
6/8/2012 c15 wotumba1
not a good path g seems to choose here!

will they work it out?
6/8/2012 c14 wotumba1
yes, who is he?

hope callen doesn't run too far from his team/family, he should find his way back to them again
6/8/2012 c13 wotumba1