for In High Demand

4/22/2021 c39 21CallaRose4ever
I just reached the end of what you have written so far. I have such mixed feelings about it. I love this story so far. And I am already longing for more. So kind of sad this will be a while. but very happy that I think I was right and she is going to have more than two hubbies. She is going to have to crank out a lot of kids. LOL. I understand you can't do everything but I hope there will be more one day soon. : ) thanks for sharing your hard work.
4/22/2021 c37 CallaRose4ever
I am almost done reading what you have written so far. but if you want to know what I think...I'm with Hermione on this one. why should she have to? polyandry could be not taboo in the wizarding world. I'm really enjoying this story I think when all is said and done this might be one of my favorite stories. I'm looking forward to reading more. sad this is on hold for a while.
6/7/2020 c39 Meglin024
Ahhhhhh. Just read all of the chapters in a day. Please keep writing! I want to know more
3/21/2019 c39 adavi821
Love it can’t wait to read more
4/26/2016 c39 MistyAnnBlack
please more
2/20/2016 c39 Pat
Dear Misti D,

I did read this whole thing, and it was OK, but I have a few small critiques:
It's just fluff. Hermione flirts with guys, guys flirt with Hermione. That's all that happens.
It's too long for a fluff piece - it should be a serious story if it's going to be this long.
Why didn't more guys petition Hermione? If she can only accept 5 petitions, and she's the most desirable witch out there, why didn't a bunch of low-status guys get the bright idea to block out serious suitors by petitioning her *immediately*?
My advice would be to just leave this story where it is, and start thinking up some great new plots - longer plots - real plots. I have confidence in you, to be able to do it!
2/6/2016 c39 5Silverowl61
Please continue writing this! I just stayed up for a good 2 hours reading this! Also please let her end up with Fred or Draco since she obviously loves one of the two.
6/29/2015 c2 Jess Chen
Fewer wizards? Please. There's only "fewer" wizards in Britain. There are plenty of wizards/witches in other countries...

I would be more mad about being forced to have kids :P
3/23/2015 c39 Jess Chen
please update...
12/31/2014 c39 1nikkicullen10
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! I've been gone for awhile, but thjuis story was the first one I checked on! I NEED closure! Please update/finish! Pretty pretty please!
12/24/2014 c37 Jess Chen
I feel for Irina. I would be pissed if I had to marry and have babies, both of which I have no desire for ever, real life or not
11/8/2014 c39 Random
I love this story! Its great! I would like to read more and it has not been updated in awhile, please continue writing this awesome story. One thing I like about it is that when ever I think Hermione should be with a certain character you write something that gives the others something better than them and it is always that question of who will she end up with. Dont give up on this story, please, continue writing it. Many people will be so exited to know that it coninues on.
6/13/2014 c39 Monnbeam
Big Bang Theory brilliant that show makes me laugh all the time. Loved the chapter and I think maybe Luna is referring to like a Siren or Veela or maybe because her magic is strong and she needs anchors, Looking forward to reading more soon
5/27/2014 c39 Racingalien3
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*pulls out hair*
THE SUSPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
IT KILLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
5/21/2014 c39 3Terrence Rogue
Love the Big Bang Theory reference. I look forward to seeing the discussion with MacGonagal and Luna, you've been drawing out the mystery book for several chapters now, enough build up! I do love the idea of MacGonagal yelling at Dumbledore's portriat. Just the thought gave me giggles.

I would be careful Irina doesn't become a Mary Sue. She is starting to take over more and more of each chapter and it's not just word count but the whole general focus is pulled away from Hermione. Luna, Gin, Harry and the others don't get that kind of focus or attention so giving it to an OC automatically makes her more important. She has suddenly become a main character of the story that was really originally all about Hermione.

Having said that, my dislike of changing the focus aside, I still look forward to each chapter. I love that you are going with the multi pairing and while not visible in this chapter, you have made the relationship between the boys both friendly and natural. Very impressive.
377 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »