for The Seldom Seen Kid

6/24 c57 Guest
quando ocorrerá a próxima atualização de capítulo
6/23 c57 M.D. Hurricane
Ah, seeing the ripples of what Naruto has done is very nice.
6/21 c57 DarkRavie
I really like this story. It's and excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
6/21 c57 3Nightshadegirl
a lot of change is happening thanks to naruto's influence. i wonder how they will deal with sasuke?
6/21 c57 1buterflypuss
good chap
6/21 c57 17griffin blackwood
Interesting developments
6/21 c57 Ky111
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next.

Until then.
5/20 c56 haruyuki setsuka
You make me cried! Uwahhh っ﹏c
5/14 c9 Guest
So he’s a genius who is supposed to be like minato according to the summary and yet you have him be the dobe and fail the test twice yeah bye you clearly don’t know what a shinobi genius is in naruto think kakashi and itachi from what you’ve shown so far he’s just booksmart like Sakura was in the anime
5/10 c56 2Lucas Stidham
Out of every fan fictions I’ve read on this website this is easily my favorite. It has some amazing interactions such as naruto’s relationship with Asuma and konohamaru, as well as the rest of the sarutobi family. Naruto’s relationship with cat (rip cat) and hikaru are/were beautiful. As much as I love all the high moments, I also love the lows too. Naruto losing his adoptive parents were heart wrenching, as well as the loss of cat, but those are part of what makes this series magical to me and why I’ll be starting another reread soon. I can’t wait to see more of this story unfold, and how naruto’s future interactions with his now former teammates will be.
5/3 c8 Rango Cola
every time I read this part I cry, everything is just written so good
5/3 c56 Ky111
Great chapter, looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next.

Until the next one.
5/2 c56 Jon 'Fatjon' Umber
Damn. You never fail to pit a tear on my eyes. Its already a decade when firsy read this fic of your and it never fail to touch my heart. Even if this chaoter is short compared to others. It still tear jerking. Thank you.
5/2 c56 3Nightshadegirl
yori just gave up his life to save naruto's life, didn't he? what is causing that racket outside the hospital?
5/2 c56 1buterflypuss