for No Dissapointments

5/14/2011 c1 Yea
Great brotherly fic
10/18/2010 c1 86supernaturalsammy67
AAHHH! LOVE! you're making me want to see Smallville so frickin bad!

amazing fic! Awesome writing babe! As ever

how are you with all the workload? :0

x

oh god! love! this was all kinds of awesome, I could picture Clark exactly...even the way with his voice

love it!
10/17/2010 c1 7Storytellermama
I loved it! I wondered what happened after the reporters left, and how Oliver and Clark would interact.

Great job..

one thing though..they've known each other longer than 4 years haven't they?
10/17/2010 c1 14AllisonSwan
Absolutely love this!
10/17/2010 c1 wolfgirl
Nice work.
10/16/2010 c1 Mickey
I loved it
10/16/2010 c1 2Ghostfile
Great tag! I think Oliver and Clark building on their friendship will be a really nice part of the last season. Clark's speech is something he should be saying a lot more about his friends, TO his friends to show that he cares. I just wish this had happened with Chloe.

I really like Oliver's last words at the end. A great echo of what Braniac 5 said after Clark said, "I didn't know he needed me."

Again, wonderful job!
10/16/2010 c1 8whatweareafreaidof
I really love this, I never thought that oliver wanted clark as a friend. Superhero. Yes but friends. Glad clark showed up maybe they can fix there friendship. Great story
10/16/2010 c1 94svgurl410
Okay, you win at the internet. I was hoping for a story like this and voila! You wrote it, merely hours after the episode aired. You have NO idea how much I squeed at seeing an alert for this in my inbox.

Just amazing. I love the way you write Clark and Oliver. His speech to the press? Brilliant! I could just imagine Clark saying all of that. It was very eloquent and also very true.

The last line made me smile. Yay for Ollie telling Clark he never disappoints! Hopefully this bond they have will continue through the rest of the season. I don't want to see them fight on the show anymore.

Wonderful job! :D