for Mea Culpa

So beautiful!
5/7/2017 c2 grishy
Perfect!
2/23/2016 c2 3PastOneonta
Excellent. There is more, I see from your profile. Who is Sophie? Were they just left to die? Jones is written very well, absolutely the way he would think.
11/26/2015 c2 00-night-eyes-00
love it.
9/29/2014 c2 2Aurora Abbot
LOVED IT! It was very beautiful and touching. Well done.
10/8/2013 c2 10hujwernoo
J'aime cette. Et Sophie! C'est une cherie petite! J'adore elle.

Ton Francais est bon. J'ai aime le lire.

Ajoutant tres certainement a mes favorits.

Je vais allee a votre profil immediatement et de vois si vous avez plus de ces bijoux.

(S'il vous plait faire)

Continuez d'ecrire, ma amie.
8/24/2013 c2 10Rehabilitated Sith
:-)...quick question, will we find out (in another fic) where and why Sophie was there?
1/13/2013 c2 gitana82
Same as with Fragile. Very well written. Congrats!
11/8/2012 c2 15mouse8
This is beautifully written and the third person perspective gives us a lovely glimpse into the relationship between Peter and Neal.
10/17/2012 c2 wotumba1
what a wonderful story, even though neal is hurt so badly he still tries to make sophie feel better...
10/17/2012 c1 wotumba1
glad you wrote this, loved the first piece "fragile" and i do love this one as well!
8/3/2012 c2 10Bonkers4Reid
Wonderful fic! Beyond awesome! I can't find the right words to compliment you.
Two questions/plot holes: what happened to Neal's anklet? That would have shown the team where he was! (if Ruiz had it removed for his op, why exactly?) and how did Mozzie figure out where Neal was? Which leads me to a third question: why didn't Mozzie come to the warehouse too if he thought he knew where Neal was and he was concerned for his friend's wellbeing?
7/23/2012 c2 146Leesa Perrie
Oh, a wonderful prequel to Fragile! The tension is palpable and Jones' POV is excellent. And Neal, so brave, so strong! The last paragraph is perfect!
5/21/2012 c2 13Tessa Marlene
This story was recommended on White Collar Fixation and that's how I found it. Very well written and the emotions just flow through it. Truly enjoyed.
3/12/2012 c2 27ferryboat George
Wow, the only thing that could have made this better was if it was longer :) You really do great with Jones' POV, and I hope you do get around to the third story for this, because I'm hungry for more :)
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »