for Henkou

11/14/2018 c6 secret-werewolves
Now, this is sad. I got tears in my eyes. And that cliffhanger :/ nooooooo
I hope you'll update soon, though it's probably not likely considering the activeness of your account
Nonetheless, I'll just keep rereading this story then ToT
5/22/2016 c6 NitroChji 240
Wow. That was kinda depressing. But still a great story! Good job! But it was sad.
3/9/2016 c6 Guest
This is getting REALLY interesting! I hope you continue this. :)
6/7/2014 c6 neverred
I really wish you'd continue... What a cliff hanger. The tentio. In this story. Damn. Please keep going! Or at least post where you were going with this!
5/19/2014 c6 9The Epitome of Eccentricity
This is okay. It can be a little hard to follow, but you got better by this chapter. You have a long wait between chapters, but I can't really complain about that, lol.
4/30/2014 c6 fatum12
so...
any plans to continue?
a great read though...
2/6/2014 c6 4CryptIXeeper
I find myself...unexpectedly saddened, that such a piece hasn't been updated for close to a year.

I'll favorite and follow, yes. However, best to keep any hope of this updating far from my heart, lest it only hurt me in the process.
11/25/2013 c6 1Riidas
GODDAMN THIS IS GOOD! The entire thing (of six chapters) is beautifully made, you could feel the angst coming off of it in waves. Amazingly written I'll be waiting for your next chapter, no matter how long that takes.

I inexplicably find myself liking Sabrina even more now...
9/22/2013 c6 1Astropye
Whoa, now it's getting really interesting. Will he actually tell her?
9/22/2013 c1 Yankee718
Wow everything he thought and went through in his adventures was a lie a figment of his imagination cant wait for the next update
9/8/2013 c6 2Are all the names used
I'm disappointed in you.
7/24/2013 c6 1fireclaw239
whne are you gonna update?
7/9/2013 c1 Firered7
Interesting and impressive. You've turned one of the biggest jokes known as creepypasta, and turned it into something worth reading.
5/31/2013 c1 7In caverns dark
Nicely written.

But the beginning was a little patchy with regards to flow. A lot of the necessary filler just wasn't there. The problem has persisted to a lesser degree and as a result it feels as if Ash is walking through a dream. A dream where he isn't himself, where the things he cares about the things that make him him, just aren't there.

Other than that it's written well.

Well enough for me to fave and wait and see where things are going, heck,the premise of time/dimension travel is reason enough.

But I just can't *link* myself up with Ash. He's distant... undefined, like a ghost.
5/28/2013 c1 4ProcrastinationIsMyCrime