for Separating Fact from Fiction

6/28/2017 c11 2SomeKind0fMagic
R u going to add another chapter because that would be cool
1/23/2016 c10 salsas
I love this story! But I have a few questions ;

1. Are Rose and or Hugo going to show up? I just really like them!
2. I don't understand which one was implied. Socrily or Scorose?

BUT THIS REALLY IS A HILARIOUS BOOK!
12/11/2014 c11 10Bibliophilic12
I really want to take offense about the American thing, but the way it's said makes it really funny, and at the end of this chapter, I totally agree with Lily. It is their fault. Most of the good bands that people I know like are all from Britain or like Europe. You also really have to feel bad for Harry, Ginny, and Draco in the previous chapter.
12/3/2014 c11 8Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom
I love your story so far, please update soon, when you're schedule will allow it.
3/18/2014 c11 VioletBlueEyes
Hey there! I noticed that you haven't updated this in about two, three years and I wanted to let you know that this is truly an amazing story! I think you should continue writing this, because 1) I haven't seen anyone write the musical this well and 2) I just... LOVE IT! :D This is wonderful, funny and original. You don't see that much anymore in these 'reading/ watching' stories, as they all end up sounding the same. Anyways, just wanted to let you know just how totally awesome this story is, and how you shouldn't give up on it.

Keep rockin' royal hippogriff :)

Star
8/28/2013 c3 maharie
You know what I love about this? Everyone seems normal and not too ooc. Also, it's interesting to see how Ginny and Harry might've raised their children, with knowledge of/interest in muggle world things.
6/12/2013 c11 AngelaCriss070589
Write more soon please
5/18/2013 c11 Hermione Danger
Brilliant! Please finish! :)
4/8/2013 c11 TickTock
NO! YOU CANT STOP STOP NOW!
4/8/2013 c6 TickTock
i like penguin.
3/4/2013 c11 Hi
PLEASE CONTINUE! Or else i'll, i'll,... Well I cant really do anything about it, so you can just feel my shame, through the internet.
Anyway, I absolutely love it! If you.'d at least gotten to Granger Danger, my life would be 1/4 complete :D k bai aaa
3/4/2013 c2 Guest
I'm really liking this. You're a good author! :) keep up the work!
9/22/2012 c11 2The Scratch of Quills
Oh my Rowling, you have to continue this! PLEASE! This is brilliante!
8/25/2012 c11 4Bumblekat
Love this! If Malfoy reacts that badly to only that one line, I can't wait for Granger Danger... Lol laughing my mustauche off can't wait for the next chapter.
8/4/2012 c5 1celery-stiff
That was totally awesome! :)
187 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »