for Harry Potter and the Haunting

11/24/2016 c6 SereniteRose
this the first time I've read this story, and I for one think it's really good and I'm sorry that people are giving you a hard time because you have dyslexia there nothing wrong with you or your writing please don't let this narrow minded people get you down I don't find anything wrong with your story I think it's perfect, and don't be ashamed of having dyslexia, my daughter has it and she's just fine, she's smart and making a's and b's in school and I applaud you for working out your reading and writing, thanks ever so much, I love this story and I can't wait for chapter 7 please don't let it get you down.
12/12/2015 c7 1Magic Little Fangirl
Your story is really good. I want you to continue. Everyone makes mistakes and honestly I don't are about them. They don't detract from the story. Keep writing!
5/7/2014 c7 mikelann6
I think the story is good! Don't let others keep u from doing something u like and ur good at!
12/23/2011 c7 9Polyjuice Princess
please please please please updste soon!

THIS IS REALLY GOOD PLZ UPDATE
4/5/2011 c7 Fire and Flame
@ Monnbeam ... Well the the grammar and spelling mistakes in your review prove you don't have the right to judge.

@ Author .. Love this story, keep up the good work.
4/2/2011 c6 4silent.tears.scream
ahhhh crazy chapter! cant wait for the next one!
4/2/2011 c2 Monnbeam
Read profile said you live in Uk where you educated in Britian or is English a second lanuage, you have good ideas but you ruin the story with bad spelling mistakes and grammar. use the spelling and grammer tool will helo so will a beta. Afraid can't read any more of your story
1/24/2011 c4 48JazzGirl123
Oh dear...
1/24/2011 c3 JazzGirl123
Holy cheese...that's all I gotta say.
1/24/2011 c2 JazzGirl123
...OMG! What happened?
1/12/2011 c4 Lilac Marauder
Come on, I want to know what this shadow is. Update soon.
1/3/2011 c3 Lilac Marauder
That sure is a weird shadow. I can't remember. Does this story take place before Hermione's fifth year? I liked the chapter. Update soon!
1/2/2011 c2 Lilac Marauder
Interesting. Update soon! I want to know what is going on.
12/17/2010 c2 Burnedx2
you finally updated! I hope your next chapter comes out a little faster. but I liked it.
10/19/2010 c1 16JadeTheNinja
omg this story is really good i dont no anything harrypotter as you know but i have to no wat happens plz write more lol :D
16 Page 1 2 Next »