FanFiction.Net
for Common Interests

10/16/2010 c1 8That One Rabid Fangirl
I loved it! I'm so happy that you wrote a sequel to Common Ground. I can't wait for the next chapter, please keep writing and update soon. :)
10/16/2010 c1 Eager Ears
I love Hermione's comments about the other girls in her dorm. Very perceptive and believable!

With Harry and Draco, it would be nice if Harry would take a non-violent approach, although it's admittedly hard to imagine one that would work against someone so determined to pick a fight as Draco. Maybe some creative use of a simple nonviolent spell (something that has the effect of disarming/neutralizing an opponent, although it may not have been designed for that) that Harry read about in his off-time in the Library? I really hope that if Snape sees them fighting he doesn't misunderstand and get mad at Harry without letting him explain.

I really like this story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter (and also to the medical checkup scene, whenever that happens). Thanks!
10/16/2010 c1 7yukikiralacus
Glad there's a sequel! When it said it was completed, I thought it was a mistake!

Wow, cliffhanger! Hope Snape helps Harry out of this one. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
10/16/2010 c1 3andyandnormski
Of course. Leave it to Draco to go and cause trouble. Snape, you better come rescue Harry.

The story is fantastic. Everyone is in character. I love the way you portray Irma. Reminds me of a typical librarian. Nicely done. Can't wait for the next update. Keep 'em coming!
10/16/2010 c1 4potterprincess06
great story cant waite to read more
10/16/2010 c1 16hpbrat2
I love it so far. The stupid boys are probably going to start a fight, as usual, but with Sev's quarters so close and with how young they are, I doubt they can really do that much damage to each other, though if caught fighting, both might earn swats or something. The boys were super cute in asking Madam Pince to help out with the library. I love that Sev is being nicer to the Gryffindors, even if it is mostly because of Harry and therefore has to extend to those Harry cares about. I look forward to seeing what Madame Pomfrey says about his physical and how Snape reacts to it. Will he become his official guardian? Heaven knows the Dursleys are not fit to be proper guardians. I wonder what Harry will be able to do to help fix the library, other than his anonymous contribution as he is a first year...maybe Sev and Pince will teach him the spells that he needs...or he'll ask Hermione...Anyway, I love it so far and can't wait to read more.
10/16/2010 c1 10Darklight-phoenix
i loved common ground and i'm so glad that you're doing a sequel

keep up the good work, its a masterpiece as usual
10/16/2010 c1 RRW
Well I wouldn't doubt that Sev would have some type of wards notifying him of trouble in the dungeons since that is his territory...at least I hope that is the case.
10/16/2010 c1 wandamarie
it was a good one i think you are writing Madam Pince good i 100% think the same way as her i love books i am so happy that i learned to love to read thinks to my family and my 3 grade teacher and the TV show little house on the prairie i love all your stories you are a great writer thanks
10/16/2010 c1 mitremlap
10/16/2010 c1 10Alethea27
I like Madam Pince much better in your story than in canon. She was pretty one-sided there, much the same as Severus was. I can sympathize with hers, Harry's and Severus' viewpoints regarding the library. I literally cringed while the troll was destroying it! I worked in a library for nineteen years and saw how people treated the books they borrowed. We had one patron who used to eat while she was reading and dripped food on the books, sticky stuff like jam or jelly. Uggh!
10/16/2010 c1 1cara-tanaka
Love it! I think Snape might make a timely appearance or they'll be a duel challenge. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon :D
10/16/2010 c1 72criminally charmed
No, I like how you did Pince. She was a person who had devoted her life to one place and to see it damaged like that would be shattering to her psych.

And either Snape or the twins. Love the twins. But Snape could come out, since he always seems to know who is around.
3,733 « Prev Page 1 .. 239 246 247 248 249