for Speak Now

1/24/2014 c1 6Black-Rose23
A happy ending indeed, I always liked Moose and Camille better than Moose and Sophie.
1/4/2012 c1 12CinderWitt
Awe, haha.

You hit the characters pretty dead on, and I like that about an author, because they can bend to match the characters.

Good job(:

xTonksx
1/17/2011 c1 1Coose fan
i love it.its great to see some1 stand up to sophie (who i didnt like in step up2)but are u goin to write more on coose in this story?
1/9/2011 c1 xBlownxAwayx
So cute! I just love Moose :)
1/3/2011 c1 16phoebemonique
Gosh, I really hate you now. I feel like I'm going to explode with the overload of fluff! Aaaahh.. that was certainly a good read.. :)
12/4/2010 c1 1KTMrshall
2 words... LOVE IT!

short, sweet and basically Awesome! :)
10/20/2010 c1 75Kate-Emma
I actually had to copy this to word document, take it home, download the song and then read it six times before i got my fill, that;'s how much i loved it! I mean, obviously the song inspired the entire thing, but it just fit their characters so well. Cam was believeable and sweet and i love that Moose didn't instantly forsake everything and leave with her, instead making her wait, watching her suffer. I especially like that it was Camille calling the shots here too, panicking and leaving him first. There's so many fics write now (*cough* trying to not look like one of them now) where he goes first and she's left to regather herself. So yes, Moose = damsel in distress left to settle for Sophie the troll under the bridge until Camille, our knight(ess) in shining armour returns. This is what stories should look more like!

BTW, if I were Sophie's parents, I reckon I'd cry too...
10/17/2010 c1 Allure
So sweet! It's so cute and it warmed my heart! Great job I love all your stories!
10/17/2010 c1 1x-Whizzified-Magic-x
Darling!

I absolutely LOVED this one-shot! Haha, Sophie's parents were crying because they're still stuck with her. Lol.

You have a talent! Please write more stories like these :)
10/17/2010 c1 2Geek Charmante
Just one word : AMAZING!

I love your one-shot! The song fits perfectly & I love the way Camille interrupts the wedding. And how they kiss at the end 3 my heart completely melt... It's one more story which proves your talent for writing :)

Can't wait to read the next chapter of "Jump then Fall" & the continuation of your story with Kate-Emma!

All the best, you're awesome ! =)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service