for Adversary

4/17/2005 c31 Meowmixassault
Interesting concept, though the execution was flawed. Still it was a good read. You might want to revise it a bit, fixing a few plotholes here and there.

PS. There is nothing wrong with Aerith/Sephiroth pairings depending on how much you believe in the Jenova controls Sephy theory.

PPS. Magus and Crono kicks ass, yet you had the guts to kill em. Nice
12/21/2004 c1 Katrina MacG
Hey! This story of yours, it's really great! Unfortunately, I've only read to chapter eighteen, but I do intend to finish. There are a couple of things I would like to point out/ask. The first is Seph is only 6"1, at least according to the game pamphlet. The thing I wanted to ask was: Is there any appearances of Vincent? He's one of my favourite characters, regardless of how solemn the guy is. Anyway, Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I assure you I'll finish reading the story!
12/19/2004 c29 2BlueBubbles
AH! everyone is almost all together! that means the end is coming soon! NOO! omg i can't believe its going to end!

o man whats gonna happen? oo i can't wait! update soon!
12/18/2004 c28 BlueBubbles
o yeah! an update!

omg Leon's dead! well, maybe... and o no! only two chapters left! this is the only fanfiction story i read anymore, and its going to end? how sad... You've been writing this for what, like two years? so weird!

Thanks for continuing this! it's the best story EVER!
12/17/2004 c28 CrimsonForge
Wow... Rhis story is absolutly amazing... I mean wow... Don't give up on this story! Keep going, oh and its well written!
10/11/2004 c27 5DemonBredChild
This is one of the better stories on Sadly enough, its a mix between Chrono Trigger and FF7, and most people skip through crossovers like this becasue they usauly end up like trash. You however, through whatever divine powers of wrinting you've been able to muster, have produce and unfinished masterpiece. I'm pretty sure that if you could get other people to hear about this story, more people would review and ask you to continue.

P.S.: You seem to be using "fuck" alot. Get off the habit. There are plenty of other cuss words you can use. And if you can't think of any, make up your own.

Cya Lare.

-Demon out.
8/30/2004 c27 2BlueBubbles
AHH! another update! this is too much to handle!

o man! this chappie was so good! poor cid! but i'm glad he killed that Elianor guy... but cid's not dead, is he? and magus IS dead! o no! and aeris? well, she was dead before so... hm... o poor lucca! And what will happen to cloud and tifa? AHH!

OMG! this story is so good! You so have to update soon! Keep writing!
8/26/2004 c26 BlueBubbles
AH! YOU UPDATED! OMG!

I so thought this story was dead. a gonner. but no! YEAH!

OMG! This is the best story ever! magus? i was wondering where he went... and leon? i knew there was something up with him, lol! Poor tifa and cloud! o and yuffie! and chrono! OMG whats gonna happen!

lol! i'm so glad you continued this! omg! ok, i'm over-using exclamitoy points!

PLEASE udate soon! i can't wait to see how this ends!

AH! great job!
10/3/2003 c25 BlueBubbles
AH! YOU UPDATED! YEAH!

thank god, too, cause i thought you gave up on this fic! but, no it's back! halleluiah!

like, omg, this chappie was so good. like, really good. like, omg. you NEED to update really soon again. like, really, really soon.

AH! keep on writing!
10/2/2003 c25 crono18
please update again soon i want to know how this all ends
10/1/2003 c25 Rawkfist
Please, please! Do not take his long to update again. This is such an awesome story. Update again soon.
8/21/2003 c24 Rawkfist
You need to update!
8/2/2003 c24 belladonna jaide
this chapter kicked @$$! Glad to see you've finally updated, i was beginning to worry that you'd abandoned this awesome fic! Please write more soon!
7/28/2003 c24 lawngnomesorceress
Great story. I like the idea of Sephiroth smashing the worlds together and such.. One big thing, Lucca isn't blonde or broad shouldered. In the game sprite, she looks blonde because of her helmet, and broad shouldered because the sprites are super-deformed. In the Toriyama artwork, Lucca has violet hair and is pretty skinny. Leon is an awesome OC, and the writing is really good. Some of the chapters get confusing, but it's still fun to read. Keep up the good work!
5/22/2003 c24 Crono18