for Dark Legacy

3/2 c34 SpecterXCove
One of the far better Spyro stories on this site. Great work.
11/10/2020 c4 Velionyx
I finished reading the chapter and have sat here for countless hours trying to figure out what heraclene could be, and I'm completely stumped but I feel like I need to know. What does it mean please I must know secret!
9/5/2020 c5 5Drago The Firesword Dragon
Wait, is the Mother based on the Sorceress?
1/14/2020 c21 Drago The Firesword Dragon
Hearing Savron talk about his stomach, the phrasing of that sentence reminds me of SovietWomble. "I can't hear you over the sound of all the money I'm getting."
10/17/2019 c1 JJtheDJ
Today is the day that Dark Legacy chapter 1, The Pale Warrior, was uploaded to this site in 2010 (according to my device) so I wanted to celebrate this occasion by saying Happy 9th birthday.

So to everyone, have a great day.

Sincerely Joshua. J. H.
7/31/2019 c1 2GGHades
I remember reading this back when it was still only 12 chapters in, gripping my chair with each word, praying that the next chapter would be soon. I'll be happy to reread everything again and re-experience the world of Lyrith. It's been almost 4 years since I read this for the first time. I'm excited to get right back into this amazing hand crafted world.
6/28/2019 c26 DingBatNix
I found every single thing in the chapter interesting...I may need help
3/20/2019 c15 5Drago The Firesword Dragon
With Sleet's situation, I just wanna say this.

If my character was there, he would have made some comment like "Yeah, he may still fail, but after he is kicked out and ends up in a fight later, he won't be using magic, run out of energy to use said magic, and be unable to do anything because he can't dodge and can't fight. Sure, he'll do so much better under the guy whose henchmen can't beat what you call a fake dragon. If Lyrith isn't a "real" dragon, then one of your gang members got beaten by something that is not a dragon! How's your pride by the way?"

Yeah. If you think it that way, really hurts the pride. Dragons are the strongest creatures ever, hands down. It's in my headcanon that they follow a mantle where it is their duty to protect all other creatures below them. So a dragon being beaten by someone who "isn't even a dragon" insinuates that he got beaten by a creature beneath him.

Yeah. Run out of magic, no fighting skill, you are dead. No magic, lot's of fighting skill, no energy runs out when you are fighting claw to claw, is there? It's not like you can just carry around green gems wherever you go, and expect your foes to simply let you use those gems.
9/21/2018 c5 Mathew5641
And the adventure begins for our White dragon
9/21/2018 c4 Mathew5641
It's never truly an adventure if you get close to getting killed

Also who doesn't love a good old cat fight or in this situation a dragon fight
9/21/2018 c3 Mathew5641
Now that's how you test someone
Some good old combat experience

Sorry I can't offer much in this review
9/21/2018 c2 Mathew5641
I quite like your OC characters especially their personalities

I enjoyed this chapter I found it quite funny and I also like how you maintain the personalitys of the original characters or how they would act as parents

It's nice to know that little firefly is still around
9/21/2018 c1 Mathew5641
So far I am enjoying the opening chapter I like how well you have describe the characters my favourite part is the fight scene I can tell the story is going to be very interesting
9/18/2018 c30 xxjacksionxx
... why?...

How?...

It’s not possible... no no no NO!

I’m the most optimistic person alive and yet my eyes are wateringthat can’t be right! Must be dust that got caught in my eye.

I just want to congratulate for being able to make my left eye tear up. I been exposed to a good many things and read a good load but every time I lose control of my emotions I’m just amazing at the proficiency that was able to cause such

Thank you, you are an amazing author and you made my week (Hehe I finished the story in 4 days)
3/24/2018 c34 6SKdaGamer
Damn, Dardarax. This was an amazing read. I've been binging Dark Legacy for the past three days, and I love it. So many interesting concepts, and there were so many amazingly well done scenes. Voltlyn going through Lyrith's dreams and memories was probably my favourite one. You're writing is truly inspiring, and I... I don't know, there were lots of great moments. I don't really know what else to say about Dark Legacy; it was absolutely amazing.

I'll be starting on Dark Legacy 2 soon, and I think it's gonna be great. Thanks for such a great read! (you might not see this with being so focused on DL2, but meh, thanks for this amazing story)
691 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »