for Claiming My Place

6/29/2018 c1 kaleik1
totally should have gone this way!
10/13/2014 c1 kaybaby1127
thats how it should have happened!
4/20/2013 c1 1Stahchild
Enjoyed this :) she put Ima in her place and told Jax how it is. Just wished she'd punch him for being an idiot first.
1/28/2012 c1 4ficlover1193
I really liked this. I gotta say though, you really over-killed the "fucks". It was fuck this, fuck that, fuck fuck fuck. lol But it really did take away from the story. Even if you cut out like half of them, there'd still be plenty! lol But all in all, i really liked it! :))
12/17/2011 c1 Venetiangrl92
Yes! This is how she should have handled it!
8/7/2011 c1 11kvsgrl
Yes finally someone got it right. Personally that's exactly what I would have done too. Except I would have hit her a few times on the way out of the club. Kurt should have written it this way. Keep up the excellent work.

kvsgrl
2/5/2011 c1 2Northwoman
Oh you go girl! I LOVE this. Other than using the word fucking maybe a couple of times too much, it is perfect. Thank you!
1/16/2011 c1 7shl
I love it, would like for you to keep going.
1/13/2011 c1 6belle717
Nice. I like it!
1/10/2011 c1 8LovesBooks-28
Are you going to write more? Because I loved it. Annnd, you could not make her say the f-word so much. It makes it OOC. Also, just helping but, Jax and all of them don't say "God". They say "Jesus Christ".
12/14/2010 c1 gnrclln
Man that was great! Too bad it didn't go like that on the show. I wish you woul expand this.
11/7/2010 c1 bayand
amen 2 that that is definitly what she should have done
10/30/2010 c1 emma217
great one shot
10/18/2010 c1 1Running-Wild22
Too Bad it didn't happen that way on the show. Jax is being an ass, a complete and major ASS!
10/18/2010 c1 10Nixie De Angel
I think that's how she should handle it! Made me laugh and think, 'Yeah. If that was my man I'd probably do the exactly that!'. This was just great.
16 Page 1 2 Next »