for A Story To Tell

10/24/2013 c15 37Breyito
Okay, this chapter was very original, but if you dont mind, I will correct the sentences (Google traductor is not a very good source, believe me) I'm Argentinian, so I cant let this great work be ruined because of spanish.
Let's see:
-¿Porqué continuas siguiéndome?
-¿Te gusto o algo?
-¿Quieres que te bese?
-¿Estaba en lo correcto, Gilbert? ¿Te gusto? ¿Quieres que te bese?
-¿Quieres que haga más?
-Eres realmente sumiso, ¿sabias eso, Jeremy?
-Si hubiera sabido que el sexo te callaría, hubiera intentado esto hace meses.
-¿Quieres tener sexo conmigo?
In spanish, unless you are talking to some authority, you almost never say the word 'usted' I mean, you. And, if you are talking to an equal, you said 'tu' or 'vos' depends on the country (in Spain its the 'tu' and in my country 'vos').
Anyway, very cute and hot (;P) chapter.

Kiss!
3/24/2011 c29 1cole el diabolos
So I read all the one shots of this collection and i like them all. Sorry that i didnt review every fiction, but i can't wait to read the next and the next and the next...

So I'm writing here and say thx for updating and writing.

I like it very much.

Can I write you a story wish?

When you've got enough ideas ignor me ^^
1/11/2011 c25 asm613
"You know what you were saying this morning?" Jeremy nodded his head, he also remembered chanting 'Me, Me, ME!' in his head over and over again,

This part was very funny. Nice story telling. Thanks for sharing.
1/6/2011 c22 csifan1
Really liked this one.Could you do a bunch of these,but with Damon and Jeremy.These are quite thoughtful but I am just not into werewolves as I am into vampires.
12/24/2010 c29 5fire dragonheart
Nice
12/20/2010 c29 606Ghostwriter
Great job. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
12/18/2010 c29 Forevertheshipper
loving this story :) plz update soon
12/17/2010 c29 primavera15
oh my god i got confused for a second! XD i thought it was a good idea for you to do the same version for both of these! they are both great couples! thankies!
12/17/2010 c29 29MysticalKC
Loved It! :D
12/13/2010 c28 primavera15
sorry damon! though you don't know what you missed :) jeremy rocks! thanks for another wonderful chappie!
12/12/2010 c27 4Toulip Fontana
Oh my gosh, how sad! That ending was so emotional- but I loved it! :) :)
12/12/2010 c28 5fire dragonheart
nice
12/12/2010 c28 606Ghostwriter
Nicely done. I love it. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
12/12/2010 c28 29MysticalKC
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
12/12/2010 c16 5Vesuvious
Laughed my ass off when Aunt Jenna piped in at the end.
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »