for Whole again Sirius

10/18/2016 c17 2riverrat1
I also like happy endings and this story definitely has one. Just like your first one in this series I love this one also. A great plot combined with good writing. It has everything you can ask for (angst and fluff included). Don't worry about a few writing mistakes. You are doing much better than a lot of English speaking people.
Btw, that was the first story I read that was predominantly about Sirius. I'm usually not a fan of his but thought I'll give it a try since "Whole again - Severus" turned out to be an excellent read.
Well, now on to Remus...!
11/28/2014 c1 Elis.n
I red it again because it is simple perfection. Again I cried and smile and enjoyed tho hole story. And I'm certain that I' going to read again and again and again. :)
I know I've already reviewed but I have to tell you, that you are briliant writer, so thank you so much for this amazing time during the reading.
7/27/2014 c17 Elis.n
Oh my goodness! This story, I absolutely love it. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. Your characters are so complex and real. I always love Sirius but now I like also Severus and your OC is brilliant. She is so origanal, I realy like her. :) Wow! Only one bad thing is that your story isn't longer. :P I'm going to miss it.
Thank you, it was realy nice experience. :)
3/1/2014 c17 VisforVixen
Can't wait to read the third installment! I'm kind of said you didn't elaborate on their ending a little more. [
1/28/2014 c17 1purple sky always
Love this fic.
11/23/2011 c1 727Yemi Hikari
I... don't think this is as good of a set up as the other fanfic. Simple as that.
10/30/2011 c17 Prefrontal cortex
love it love it love it! :D

I thought this can't be as good as 'whole again severus' (since he is my favorite character since book one XD)

but you proved me wrong ^^

I really liked Sirius in poa, but the more i found out about him, the more i started to dislike him. (but not as much as i hate james :D)

Even if its just a fanfiction, you brought me back to like that stinky dog xD

and i love claire^^

thank you for another brilliant fanfiction. i'm sooo eager to read remus's version. that poor, poor man... but i dont think you will break his heart in the end :3

xox
10/29/2011 c17 Mercy Flynn
Again another great story. I liked seeing a weaker side to Sirius. Whole Again Remus, here I come.
3/14/2011 c17 Border Line Funny
Wow this was really good! Onto the favorite list it goes :D But is there a sequel? :)

Keep writing!
8/2/2010 c17 kitten652
OMG I LOVED IT!
11/8/2009 c17 2ebdarcy.qt4good
LOVED it! :) Great writing, plot development, etc. Thanks for writing it in engish and not in german!

Is this part of a series? Your author's note at the bottom makes it seem so. This is the first one I've read though.
9/27/2009 c1 paddlemore
I was just a reader on never bothered to sign in as a regular reader ater reading you fan fiction I wanted to review so signed in. Definetly it was a good read.
7/30/2009 c1 10Ania Lupin
Very good story!
6/21/2009 c17 spannieren
Amazing story - i loved it! :)
5/18/2009 c17 Claireness
wow... i thought whole again: severus was good... but this was... just wow...

can't wait until i read remus's story, unfortunately, life cannot revolve around fanfiction no matter how much we want it to, so it'll have to wait :(.

continue writing, you're great at it - your style, imagination and ability to reduce someone to tears repeatedly (namely, me) are astounding...
289 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »