for the greatist pain is a broken heart

10/11/2011 c3 6Denidene
Great chapter! :)

Haha, good timing Byakuya, not. xD

Oh, and Aizen has shown his face. Lol wonder what's he's plotting... :3

Hope you update soon again.

10/11/2011 c3 apple21
..wow! I love the story! update soon!
10/10/2011 c3 1Momo9096
Yay you updated this story! I totally forgot about it but this chapter was awesome! Update more please:D
10/10/2011 c3 2metsfan101
nice chapter mate
7/1/2011 c2 12Senna54367
Oh no you don't need to trouble me from reviewing! I just like to review. I think of reviewing as a form of being better in stories! Anyways great story! Update soon! I would be glad to read the next chapter!
6/24/2011 c2 Someone
OMG, I love this story! *gets on one knee and pulls out a ring* Oh, amazing story, will you marry me? 3
12/29/2010 c2 10Vane94.B.TRC.etc
don't worry! I completely understood n_n Ichigo and Orihime will never be the bad guys!

I need to know what will happen at Rukia's, I know toushiro is a good guy xD

Haha Matsumoto wad adorable, like Shiro's mother

Please forgive me about the late review.. But this is getting more interesting o.o I will wait for the next one!
11/8/2010 c2 2Zombie Zabimaru
Nice work! I really like how the name of his painting is the same as his Zanpakuto's release command. Keep up the good work! :D
11/6/2010 c2 1Momo9096
great chapter! i really liked the paintings, rukia's was cute, update soon:D
11/6/2010 c1 Momo9096
I love it:D
11/5/2010 c2 6Denidene
OMG! GREAT CHAP! ME LIKEY EVEN MORE! Hope you update soon!~

11/5/2010 c2 26SparklyColours
That was a great chapter! Even though Matsumoto is Toshiro's cousin, she acts more like a sister.

Orihime and Ichigo don't really seem like the "bad guys" like you said.

You can spell Toshiro like that or Toushirou, or Toshirou. There's different ways to spell it.

Great chapter! Update soon!

-StarPrincess
10/19/2010 c1 10Vane94.B.TRC.etc
it's hard to imagine Rukia and Toshirou together haha, that's something new..

But it contains IchiHime so I would read

It seems really sad, specially for Toshirou and Orihime.. I can't imagine how they feel like that

But sounds worse for Rukia, besides Ichigo is cheating her( I don't know if that's correctly written) with Orihime.

Haha I like troubles :D specially about love.

Waiting for update!
10/19/2010 c1 26SparklyColours
Hey! Oh my gosh! That was awesome!

"...like a screaming, swearing, and incredibly violent sack of potatoes." My favorite line in the first chapter.

Okay, well update soon!

-StarPrincess
10/19/2010 c1 6Denidene
Wow, that was a pretty good start...I LIKED IT! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!~

Hope you update soon!