for Coma White

9/20/2017 c8 Guest
Excellent story. Would love to see it continued.
5/12/2014 c8 Kitten Arina
Oh I have been having so much fun rereading this story sis. I hope that you updated this story soon and though it might take me a while to get to some of the other stories I will get to them. Haven't seen the friend request through the PS3 yet but I understand that you can be busy with a few things take care sis.
4/29/2014 c1 Kitten Arina
Wow this is very interesting. I am enjoying the story so far I am looking forward to what comes next in the next few chapters of the story.
4/28/2014 c8 1harlequin320
interesting story, I look forward to more, update soon
4/13/2014 c8 8The Keeper of Worlds
Sooooo worth the wait:). Please update soon!
3/10/2014 c7 The Keeper of Worlds
Beautiful work and I can't wait for more!
10/18/2013 c7 Guest
awesome story
8/12/2012 c1 17SpunkAnimeDolphin
Good Fic. _

Interesting what Kuno, has done.
6/7/2012 c7 3SignDowny
I loved this story of yours Zeltronica
7/20/2011 c2 ArinaSugarBaby
I am wondering when this story is going to be updated it's at the bottom which was one of the requirements that you said at an earlier date.
2/9/2011 c7 ArinaSugarBaby
It's about time that we saw another update for this story. I have really been enjoying it Thank you for sharing it. I liked the length of this chapter and everything seemed to be so well written and also well edited.Lets try to get this one out just a little faster please and thank you.
2/8/2011 c7 Shadowalker666
Good chapter. Not exactly what Ranma was expecting in the end though.

From your very first story you have always had interesting and good ideas to write about. Your trouble in the beginning was your grammar and punctuation, that however has improved vastly since then and that has been good to see.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/1/2011 c1 9Maximara
The major flaw with this fic is Kuno could not keep the secret of him getting his "pig haired goddess" and that he had defeated the "evil sorcerer Saotome" for 10 years. He would have been lucky to keep quiet for 10 minutes!
12/29/2010 c6 ArinaSugarBaby
Can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Hope to see it soon.
12/20/2010 c6 13borg rabbit
A WTF haiku:

The insane abound

Storming in their straight jackets

Urinating fears