for Unraveling

8/9/2016 c9 Will H. is my bae
I'm dead! That was so sad!
3/5/2016 c9 51It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf
I think you ended this as perfectly as possible with how the ending was. At least everyone was slightly chill and accepting. It somehow was soothing as well. It was sweet while being incredibly sad. I haven't read much of Another Cinderella Story but this was very good compared to the others.
3/5/2016 c6 It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf
Aww this chapter was so sad! I loved the ending.
3/5/2016 c5 It's-Nothing-Just-A-Wolf
This is the only chapter I've read so far but it had me on the edge of my bed the entire time. Really interesting.
4/19/2014 c8 Guest
I actually really liked the ending, because it was realistic. Fantastic job!
11/4/2013 c9 Guest
You suck!
2/12/2013 c5 45LuckyTurtle
Honestly, I would just like to take the time to say that this is an AMAZING story. You have brilliant writing and this is rather unique, I'd have to say.

Unfortunately, I have known many people diagnosed with cancer in my life, and recently I've had, yet another, run in with it. Because of this, this story is just hitting a little bit too close to home for my liking, but I just wanted to notify you that you really DO have an amazing story here. I HATE (DESPISE) to stop reading books or stories (or fanfics) in the middle of them, but I find myself crying at each line I read in this one...and I just can't continue.

Sorry I can't finish this, maybe some other time, but, honestly (truly), AMAZING job. You are a brilliant writer, I can tell, even from just these five chapters.
12/16/2012 c9 1FrostRose
this really hits home with me. one of my great uncles died from cancer, and i didn't even get to say goodbye. :'( now my great aunt has relapsed, and this might be her last christmas, and i won't be able to see her.
8/7/2012 c9 xXObsesser96Xx
NOOOOO! I'm actually almost crying right now! You can't do this! Please, please, please write an alternate ending? please? :''(
7/12/2012 c9 Guest
*Sniff* Why would you make her *Sniff* die? It's soo *Sniff* sad.
6/20/2012 c9 MaryJoey Lover XOXO
So Sad! Why did it have to end this way! But it was a good story, just so sad!
1/22/2012 c9 poser16
This was such a sad, poignant, wonderful story. I was sobbing at the end. Poor Joey and Mary. I kept hoping she would revive, but she never did. Great job, it's a fantastic and beautiful, heartbreaking story.

~poser16
12/20/2011 c9 1McDLover
I'm crying sooo hard right now! It's so sad, but an amazing story!
10/27/2011 c9 bamachick127
OH MY GOD WHY DID U MAKE HER DIE WHY NOT MAKE A KISS SAVE HER OR MAYBE THERE LOVE IS SO STRONE IT BINGS HER BACK i mean come on haven't u ever hered of happily ever after im not kiding when i say im crying right now :`(
10/9/2011 c9 livelovelife4ever14
this story is so sad...i even cried. its written very well...thanks for posting it :)
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »