FanFiction.Net
for Haunted House

4/17/2019 c1 5Darkhellia
Reno better be good at running cause Vincent's out hunting!
8/19/2017 c5 Vanille
I found it very funny and very sweet to see Vinnie jealous. Should write more of them.
3/5/2015 c5 Guest
So cute and funny. I would love a sequel with more fluff or an extension with a little expansion on those future undead ninja babies.
11/20/2014 c5 68Lilly Winters
Oh, gosh! I laughed so much throughout this story XDD The ending was priceless! I could just imagine seeing Vincent running way off in the background with Yuffie hot on his trail, screaming profanities XDDD Wonderful, wonderful story. I have come back to this and read it so many times, I've come to associate Yuffentine fics with this specific story. Great writing, no distracting mistakes, and everyone was perfectly in-character, Flawless! I would favorite this story a hundred times if I could
12/31/2013 c5 valentine
I love reading this story, I've lost count how many times in the last few years I've read it.

It's got the right kind of storytelling that u can actually picture and see as its written. With humour and wit thrown in. I like it. I'd like to see a sequel of this story but hopefully in the same way of writing u have used.

Valentine
4/18/2013 c5 11littlemsstrawberry
Love this
5/7/2011 c5 18Discontinued acct
"...undead ninja babies!"

That was good, very good and very funny!
5/6/2011 c5 24Alpine-Dragon-Queen
I laughed so hard at your wonderful story I couldn't breath! It was so awesome! Vincent's so terrible! XP I just love that last bit of the story! :

"Damn straight!" Cid huffed, and stood up, raising his glass up drunkly, "A toast! To undead ninja babies!"

Tifa's smile vanished as she choked on the peanuts she had been eating.

Cloud suddenly looked very, very ill.

"Now I know I need a drinkā€¦" he whispered.
4/28/2011 c5 Franny Mika
A hilarious fanfic! Great work! And I loved the ending how it goes back to the rest of AVALANCHE - I pretty would have the same reaction as Tifa to Cid's comment... Keep it up!
12/31/2010 c5 seeyoulaterbye
This is filled with so much win it burns me.

Gawd. Poor Reno XD Scarred for life, indeed...Vincent sure as hell can be scary when he puts his mind to it...
12/18/2010 c5 63Little Tsu
*falls over in hysterical laughter* OMFG! Yuffie's reaction towards Vincent when she realized that Vincent had been the reason for Reno ditchin' her was amazing! I honestly couldn't stop laughing the entire time & I even got tears in my eyes. I really hope ya do more hilarious work like this one.XD
12/1/2010 c5 IloveYoochun
DRINK TO THE UNDEAD NINJA BABIES! XD I love you
11/28/2010 c5 2IchikoKitsuneKoumori
LoL Oh Cid
11/28/2010 c5 46Miyuki-ice-fox
"To undead ninja babies!" I laughed so hard! Gosh this was beautiful and made my day. You write so detailed and it flows so well. Loved this, along with your other story, Fever. Keep up the awesome work, and I hope to see more beautiful Yuffientine works from you.
11/6/2010 c5 2JingYee
Bwahahaha, I love Cid's toast! It's even better since he's the one saying it. Good job, I feel so bad for Reno though. xD
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »