for A Muggle Thing

2/4/2015 c1 Guest
Sirius is so awesome. I love him.
11/1/2011 c1 6Bobo's Donuts
Loved it! I especially liked Sirius' reaction to being made godfather; and your description of young Dursleys was very good. So ... yay!

Riley Erin :)
7/11/2011 c1 1513dramaqueen13
Aw, this is so sweet! I loved Sirius in this, and the Dursley's were perfectly in character. This was great!
6/10/2011 c1 21AmiliaPadfoot
This was lovely! and written so well, every charictor totlay in well...charictor I geuess. I realy think it happened this way too. Loved the humer moments, there just perfect I think its called comic timing or somthing.
5/11/2011 c1 17MaraudingSnitch1314
Wonderfully written! I'm not religious, but I enjoyed the sentiments in this story very much nonetheless. You painted a lovely picture of the Potters and their extended family. Well done! :D
1/19/2011 c1 47PrincessSkywalkerOrgana
awwww
1/19/2011 c1 3billyvmom
I liked this perspective. I am surprised they don't have some type of wizard Christening, similar to wand weighing to announce you a witch ,wizard, or squib. Imagine the horror on a new parents face when their child was announced a Squib. I think Lily would have wanted some type of protection in the chaos they lived in daily. Also, it is funny James didn't know what one was.
1/9/2011 c1 3cutecumbers
Lovin it! Very nice and cute! My friend just talking about something about something almost exactly like this the other day! Ironic for ya, huh? Hahahaha! Anyways, great job! : )
1/2/2011 c1 5chiriko1117
Interesting take on religion and wizarding folk. Something to think about for sure.

I really love the Marauders interaction at the church, I love me some Remus, after Albus I think he's my fav of your interpretations.
12/27/2010 c1 13cursivenight
That was a really interesting take on the whole religion thing in the wizarding world, at least in respect to muggle borns. I hope nobody ended up offended because even without your author's note I didn't find anything offensive. =)

Great story!
12/12/2010 c1 21thenewkait
This was really good. I love James and Lily stories and you don't find much of them out of school.

~thenewkait
10/20/2010 c1 83serindraxx
That was a little random, but I will say that I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it and posting it so that we could enjoy it!

~Serindraxx~
10/20/2010 c1 8sti
I really enjoyed your story. Very interesting and original idea. I love it. Sirius and his teasing is the best - "who were you doing"=) is just sooo good!
10/20/2010 c1 45ArwenJaneLilyLyra
Haha, that is quite amusing. I can find no nitpicks. Other than one in your AUTHOR'S NOTE AT LEAST! Of all the places you make mistakes :P (It was an unclosed bracket by the wa, you know, one of the most irritating things on the planet, hehe :P) And I have to say, I read the beginning explanation, even though I was there for the conversation, and it made me giggle when you were 'covering your back'.

I really enjoyed this, the entire thing! It made me smile so much, thank you! Sirius and James' reactions were great, and of course he went to Moony to ask what a Christening was ;D Oh, I forgot how much I love reading Marauder including stories.

Lily's explanation was good, and, well...oh you know I loved it :)

A perfect oneshot m'lovely, I'll be replying to your message now!

Love AJLL x