for As the Dust Settles

11/25/2019 c3 Guest
Ooh... I'm pretty sure I've read this before and I'd just like to tell you how delicious it was the second time around. Loved it!
-CB
4/2/2019 c3 39Mako-clb
It's nice to see Leia learning to live again outside of the Rebellion and moving forward with her life.
4/2/2019 c2 Mako-clb
Was the time jump at the start of this chapter an attempt to mirror what happened between ANH and ESB? I like the idea that instead of spending chapters of both of them angsting over what the other is thinking, you just jump right to the reunion so we can see the resolution of all the angst.
3/31/2019 c1 Guest
Powerful stuff
4/1/2019 c1 Mako-clb
This is really good. I think it's fitting that Leia tell Han at Alderaan, or what's left of it. It brings things full circle for a lot of things.
3/20/2017 c3 120Amilyn
I. Love. This. (Too.)

I love the idea of Leia going back to the remains of Alderaan and bearing witness, using that place to share everything she needs to share with Han.

I like the separation being for them both to find some equilibrium. The whole story is So good. I really enjoyed this.
10/22/2016 c3 Lullaby85
Wonderful story!
7/10/2016 c3 kawoosh
Too good!
3/21/2016 c3 57KnightedRogue
Adorable. This is a well-crafted story - the humor and characters are written so well! I greatly enjoyed this! Thank you!
2/2/2016 c3 Me
This was really good. You have serious talent and I enjoyed it a lot. You really captured the characters well!
1/20/2016 c3 42Ms.M
Bravo! This is so well written and the dialogue is so in their voices, I was really riveted the entire time. AND I think even though you wrote this 5 years ago it fit into the new canon. I LOVE IT!
1/19/2016 c3 9NikitaKaralis
Excellent story! I like how Leia convinced Han to possibly take the Galactic Trade Commissioner position. I am sure knowing he will be around his love more than not will definitely sway him toward the job! Great job!
1/19/2016 c2 NikitaKaralis
Another excellent chapter! I like how Leia met Han, and didn't care who saw their welcome home greeting. I also think it was cute how awkward she became and asked to be in private when she told Han about his courters. Glad to see that they reunited even with some hiccups, but they'll make it sense they are both opening up to each other!

I'm glad Chewie's home world was freed! I'm sure Han and Chewie will get rewards for their efforts.
1/18/2016 c1 NikitaKaralis
Wow, what a powerful angst chapter! All of Leia's doubts and fears about Han not wanting her because of her bloodlines! I'm sure most of it stemmed from the fear of loosing another family member or someone she loved. Ugh! Great job and I liked their tete-a-tete about who deserved who! Great job!
6/4/2014 c3 LatinPaprika
Great story! I love Leia's internal battle about Vader.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »