for Oath of Blood

6/13 c15 RanVor
It seems like I've found a critical flaw in this story.

So Lelouch has an opportunity to become immortal and make up to three other people immortal as well? I will never believe that any version of him, no matter how tinkered with, would ever willingly exclude Nunnally from that. Not in a million years. Especially since there is an untested possibility that the Code would fix her legs. Disregarding Nunnally is a very common mistake among fanfic writers, though, so I'll let that slide.

Otherwise, it's a pretty good fic. Love how you handled Euphemia. Reminded me how scary the power of Absolute Obedience is.
4/30 c4 Sadcornbreadsea
Ohhhh so Lelouch and C2 do develop a relationship! It’s good since these two do need some emotional support.

I’m glad to read the part of military fight! Not really a military nerd but the warring part is a big part alluring me to watch the show
4/29 c3 Sadcornbreadsea
Revealing the real identity in front of Ougi would be an essential step to build trust between him and the Black Knight! Sneihzeil utilises the secrecy of Lelouch true identity to his advantage in the canon. Guess he wouldn’t be that lucky in this timelineThis Lelouch has also gone further making up some details of “Orange”, which is miracally and interestingly, somehow true, considered C2 is a critical component of the research team indeed.

Lelouch does a better job convincing Suzaku here: The fact that Clovis orders the *extermination* of an entire ghetto, an equivalent of war crime in any other regions, it’s sad that this is still insufficient to convince Suzaku to switch side.

Man, this is so satisfying to read. Thank you so much.

Ohhhh seems like Lelouch is developing a sort of harem! Not that I am against it :D
4/29 c2 Sadcornbreadsea
The added route of escape is impressive! A nice addition to his genius and calculating persona. The background music from R1 circulates in my mind while I read it. It’s also nice to pinpoint out Lelouch immediately relates Kallen to the student persona he has seen in Ashford Academy before, a prove of him being observance. The comprehensive explanation (excuse) given by Lelouch for the sudden inquiry of situation in Shinjuku just as he predicts how the official mouthpiece is also appreciated- yet another way to showcase how careful he is!

Lelouch is being honest with Kallen here, one the the twists to encourage mutual trust!
4/29 c1 Sadcornbreadsea
Wow this is a promising and awesome re-write of the event! You’ve even made some parts of the plot, i.e. assassination of Clovis more impersonal, working on the greater goal from the very start. I like this!

Sorry for commenting after years have pasted
3/11 c24 5Carla Nepster
I'm okay with the story ending here, personally speaking I hated how R2 and the last few episodes of R1 concluded, and I'm glad you got a ton of focus on elements I would've loved to see more of, like Milly sharing the truth with Rivalz and Shirley, no Black Knight betrayal!
2/24 c24 Genesis09
Even if you weren't overly enthusiastic with the final product I still have to admit that I loved the story, it was very well written for as inexperienced as you claimed to be at the time and I can't wait to check out what else you've written. I hope you enjoyed writing this half as much as I enjoyed reading it. Hope to review again soon.

-Genesis09
2/5 c24 8GNY-002 Gundam Sadalsuud
this story is a blast. I love it. I'm sad you decided to shelf it and declared finish with a hopeful ending but I'm sad. nevertheless, I'll respect your wishes and keep on hoping you'll continue it. I'd make a private one of my own if it wasn't for the fact I'm writing my own story too. lol but it'll never be as good as yours. so take pride in the great work you've done, it's great even if written without thorough planning.

I'm glad to say this is my favorite CG story and hope you pick it up for an R2 someday. yes the start was rough, I admit, but it kept turning better with each chapter. you developed along with the story,making it a journey for us, for you, and for the story itself. the ending was well, and lots more potential for continuation.

for the hypothetical R2, we know it will be the fight for China and India, and within Japan at least politically speaking. not only that, with the defeat of Britannia at Japan, revolution will inevitably surge in other areas creating problem for Britannia. making Lelouch and BK meet Li Xingke much earlier.

And since the troops came from Spain garrison, that means with their loss, EU counterattack will be evident so as with the loss of troops in their making the attack possibly successful. it could be possible to incorporate Akito of the Exile and Euro-Britannia with Lelouch having some sort of treaty or alliance with the EU since EU has the resources, Japan has the Sakuradite, they could have an alliance against britannia, thus giving reason for Leila and Lelouch to meet.

the knightmare idea potential are enormous, but without the Gawain, Shinkiro would not have its absolute defense system since it has the A.i. but Gekko with Blaze luminous and some, like handheld railgun and etc. but no flying unit because they did not have the gawain. I was hoping lelouch would have the pre-production gekka and have the radiant surge arm too. lol

to make long comment short, I'm happy you finished instead of leaving us hanging but sad because of so much potential of where you could take this idea of yours. I don't think there was an idea like this, such as yours without too much usage of OCs or other CG characters, like Lost Colors or Nightmare of Nunnally. sorry for the rant, I rarely comment and had to express my love of this story to you.

Best wishes.
8/25/2020 c24 5Chaks
LSU is that this story’s dead. Zit was really good! Hopefully someday you’ll finish it. Or at least rewrite it
6/22/2020 c13 1hellion117
Gentlemen... welcome to dubai
6/6/2020 c19 4Goten Askil
Frankly, there's no credible way that Suzaku resists long and even actually wins in those conditions. Suzaku VS Kallen in normal conditions is a draw, you've established that. Yet somehow after giving her Euphie's support and a Geass that makes everything move on slow motion she fails to avoid a sword slash, or actually 3 consecutive slashes? Sorry but that's bullshit.

Also quite unbelievable, but less so, would be to let the Avalon cross the Pacific without shooting it down with a FLEIJA.
4/27/2020 c24 guru mistic
Here I am reading your story almost a decade after you first put it to page. I've got to tell you, it was pretty enjoyable. Even the opening ending was well done. Kudos!
1/13/2020 c24 TheKing91
It's a shame that you gave up on this story. It was pretty amazing.
12/13/2019 c24 Hellwyrm
Its a shame you've dropped this story, it was a fun read even if you are critical on yourself over it. Some of your references were a bit facepalm worthy but other than that no real detractions wortht of mention. It's also a bloody shame that you made it 16 chapters into revising/rewriting it only to lose Every. Single. Bit. Of progress you had made. I have a feeling had that not happened this would still be going and MUCH further along, possibly even nearing completion.

Welp, I suppose you have a couple other stories for me to read. So off to peruse those while I recover from the tragedy that is the cliffhanger ending of this one. At least Kallen woke up, I'll give you that much toward the ending.

I also want to ask, would the 5 of them have wound up in a poly relationship? Seemed like it was kinda headed that way with C.C. and Kallen at least, I'm a shameless lover of incest so the thought that Nelly and Euphy could get involved brought a smile to my face, heh.
9/7/2019 c24 Mistletainn
I am sad that you decided to drop it instead of rewriting it, but well... C'est la vie.
642 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »