for Retribution

9/14/2014 c8 Sunshine Fia
While I am very sad that you have decided to take a brief hiatus on your stories...I wish you luck nonetheless.

Can't wait till you return though and update your stories.

Till Then!
4/7/2014 c8 Guest
Aaammzzing
1/25/2014 c8 1Lady Light
Love it! Please update soon : )
1/25/2014 c8 18JPandS
Oh my goodness. I take back what I said about Light of Hope being my favorite from you and reinstate that this one has taken the cake although I am holding out for Ancient History. XD

This, oh my gawsh, I just can't even find the words to express how I feel. Chibi-Usa just dropped a huge bomb and I need to see how the pilots receive this! Furthermore I wanna see what Serenity does! Usually I ramble but right now I'm speechless. Please update this one soon I'm dying to know what'll happen next! Awesome job!
1/23/2014 c8 6SmileysBasis2
So once again my foolish self didn't realize that there were like, oh, I don't know, SEVEN more chapters after the first one! What a pleasant surprise that was, let me tell you. So I've got a few things I want to touch on.

I love that you have Heero super indignant. He's the kind of character that has multiple layers to me, his first and most obvious one being that of emotional vacancy. But once you shave that away by throwing things at him he can't and doesn't understand there's definitely an angry man right beneath that first layer. I'll be interested to see how he develops in this story.

Secondly I adore the fact that the girls are the "bad guys". I also appreciate the fact that you gave them all awesome appearances, those descriptions were great and very colorful (literally and figuratively :D). I hope we'll get to see more of them in the coming chapters as we learn what the heck is going on and why they're so evil.

Which brings me to Chibi-Usa! Nightmare, huh. So Serenity killed them all? I can't wait to see what Serenity's reasoning was to cause all their wars, despair and troubles. I can only assume it was the only option.

Lastly, I've got to say that I love your dedication to this fandom. It's really awesome that you're still here and still kickin' and doing all the right things making awesome stories. I'll admit my initial departure was fueled by frustration with our fandom and the pervasive lack of quality writing, quality authors up and leaving, and the overall depletion in numbers...but I just can't stay away. This little chunk of the internet is way too important to me-and I'm happy it is to you as well! I'm really, REALLY hoping that once the show starts up again this summer (fingers crossed as this is the THIRD time they've moved the release date :() maybe this section will start to grow again and who knows...maybe some more people will start coming back.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.
1/22/2014 c8 12creativesm75
whoa. yikes.
1/18/2014 c1 6SmileysBasis2
Whoa! What a fantastic beginning. I have to admit I was a bit curious at the beginning where this was headed but the end definitely solidified it for me. The descriptions you're using are great, your great writing makes it easy to envision what's happening. How you described her fallen appearance was just really well done. I have to admit though, my favorite part was the small bit at the end with Duo. It was just so alarmingly in character and interesting at the same time (who is this smoke and dust dude? I really wanna know lol) that it sold the story for me. Now I'm just super curious! Who's gonna show up and be included, where is this going? I gotta know! Haha, that being said I hope you update and update soon! Great work, I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment.
1/15/2014 c7 12creativesm75
nice
1/6/2014 c7 18Venusian Angel
Interested in this story don't know why it took me so long to read it, probably cause I hate reading stories based solely on Usagi. Since there are so many I get sick of them I love stories centering on the inner senshi though. Particularly Mina. Thiugh you could try and incorporate one or 2 more characters into story you planned for Minaintrigues me. I would take a stab at that one if I didn't have like 20 stories in my head and no time to actually write I'm still trying to get a chapter of awakening out. Good news is I actually started writing again today after about a year lol.
Anyways looking forward to more updates
1/4/2014 c7 4PenAndPoint
This was a short chapter, but I still liked it. I hope to see more of Hiiro's and Serenity's tentative relationship unraveling, and I hope it turns to romance. If not Hiiro, perhaps Trowa or Wufei? I've always liked them because rarely are they featured as pairing choices. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Please update soon!

- Failisse
1/4/2014 c7 Infinite
I'm a Usagi fan all the way and only like reading stories centered around her! Thanks for updating! I love your stories! I'm looking forward to an update to Light of Hope. Oh please don't give up on this story! I hope you find your motivation to write! I really love the character development that you put into these stories and I love how the characters all are starting to care and protect Serenity. Looking forward to the next chapter...I hope it won't be too long of a wait! Off to a great new year start.
1/4/2014 c7 Sunshine Fia
Wow...so many stories to choose from. While I only ready Usagi and Haruka centric fiction, I am duly fascinated by
2. Resolution (Rei hating Usagi? Scandalous!)
4. Gods, Mortals and War (love the whole Greek gods theme to this story)
7. Rewarded (She truly does deserve a happy ending, but who is Sailor Star Light? Do you mean Fighter?)
8. Composition (Just 3 Haruka...she's my second favorite Senshi)
I am looking at #9, but I'm not a big fan of Relena, love the Seiya aspect though!

On with the review!

Ok, I love how all the pilots seem to care for Usagi...even if it's just to make sure nothing happens to her since she's the only one who can dispose of Chaos...still its cute. Duo's comment of Usagi being a Cougar is awesome. Wufei choosing to make fun of her physical capabilities in protecting herself is great. Especially at the end of the scene with him touching Usagi's neck and making her realize that she is still as he puts it a "weak woman". They honestly remind me of her senshi with how protective they have become when it comes to her well being. And the way they speak to her reminds me of her senshi!

This has absolutely nothing to do with the story...but over the years I have become strangely fascinated with the Usagi/Trowa pairing, and whether it be the small details that happen between them, I am leaning towards this couple *fingers crossed*.

Chaos's Minion's and by "Minion's" I mean the Senshi...are a great scene! Even if they are evil they still act as their old selves. Making fun of each other and such, but I do like the descriptions of them and how they are different from their old past selves in looks.
Towards the end it seems like Time is having a change of heart, or is "Nightmare" just Chibi-Usa and she just can't stand to see her in that form?

All 7 chapter done and read...*sigh*! Now it is time to wait for chapter 8, so my dear...till next chapter!
1/4/2014 c6 Sunshine Fia
*sniff, sniff* Heatbreaking!
1/4/2014 c5 Sunshine Fia
0_o

"Void, Blackened eyes blinked blue before fading into nothingness once more,"
Noo...this can't be true...this really isn't true correct? I don't want to say it in case no one really wants to know but...really? Seriously? I mean it would make sense with the whole Mamoru reaction. But...seriously?

Hmm...besides that I think Usagi is on to something with Time's threat. Maybe she truly does care about Serenity and is therefore warning her just in case.
Also the pilots reaction to Time visiting is great and Usagi's motherly gesture to Quatre is just adorable. But her and Trowa...hmmm...interesting how they seem to compliment each other and know what is going on.

Chapter 6 bound!

But seriously? Wow...
1/4/2014 c4 Sunshine Fia
Hiiro's on a Relena saving mission. Man that girl tends to get herself into trouble time and time again.

O_o

Usagi cut her hair! Holy Cow...now that would be a sight to see a short haired Usagi. Also love the Trowa scene at the end of the bedroom scene...I'm making it sound kinky when it really isn't and the car scene is cute. Them trying to find out how old she is, I wonder if she will show them her old Sailor Moon days as Usagi so they understand why her Senshi are so important to her. Setsuna...you are back. Outstanding...chapter 5 bound.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »